Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom is Close at Hand

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
With the space campaign being a success, now we look to finish the ground. Prisoners are being taken and they must be treated well. I have uses for them.

Now there is a political imbalance between Commenor and some others. We've lost our neutrality and will soon have to discuss what path we will follow and what our future will hold.

We have Embassies in other territories with Commenori that will need to come home safely.

And yes, we'll have a celebration as well once our freedom has become official. :)

Back to fighting the good fight, which is what I do best.

Too much sitting around in the Palace for me, can finally go out and help light-sided factions without breaking diplomatic treaties lol

Kay-Larr

Yes, yes [member="Veiere Arenais"] :p And I could really use a holiday without guards. Hopefully our Estate is still intact.

Kay-Larr

Gonna hand some tags out at the celebration thread. It was supposed to be a surprise [member="Veiere Arenais"] >.<

Kei is working on some as well, and for the opposition too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom