Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free (sort of) penthouses: Mnemenos Tower!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
WOW. Real smooth. Not only is there no warning when the site is saving SQL, the autosave feature apparently won't function either! Thank you! Thank you so [jawanese expletives here] much! Stupid database. :|

/sighs

Anyways, to make a long story (very) short, Alachei is buying a Coruscanti skyscraper. It's gonna have a bunch of cool stuff in it and I want to share. It may open up roleplay opportunities. I'm only letting three people in, this isn't a charity. :3

List of stuff I'm adding to it:
  • Giant pool.
  • Ball courts.
  • Game lounge.
  • Grotto.
  • Another Grotto.
  • Hot tubs.
  • Saunas.
  • Grand salon.
  • Laser Tag Arena.
  • Rock Climbing Wall.
  • Armory (private).
  • Shooting Range.
  • Training room.
  • Trophy room.
  • Dungeon.
  • Meditation chamber.
  • Alchemy lab.
  • Coruscanti orrery.
  • Mnencheiasurian orrery.
  • Mnenchei foundry.
  • Freight hangar.
  • Some guest suites.
  • Poopload of RRDI offices.
  • Sikune Embassy.
  • Exactly three penthouse suites.
  • One twelve-floor master suite for myself.

Wow. It mixed two saves of the post into one. Good going. Go home site, you are drunk.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Sure...? xD

I just thought it would be particularly interesting for characters with little, who can finally go to having a lot, and have really interesting RP with them.

So my first question inevitably is... Are you rich? Do you own a corporation?

Don't you have like eight of them? Wait...wrong universe. XD

Tattersong

T
Sign me up as well! I'm a former slave myself, and used to sleeping on a mat on a dirt floor, and now I'm a padawan, so not exactly living a life of luxury. I'd love to have a place to relax, especially if that place is massive and well-apportioned. It's not like there's any catch associated with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom