Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frank Ferran, Former Imperial Officer

5cR1DEr.jpg

NAME: Frank Ferran
FACTION: Galactic Overwatch of Military Minarchy
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5' 11"
WEIGHT: 171 lbs
EYES: Green
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: No
HOME PLANET: Corellia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Great Leadership Ability, Years of being an officer really does help with your command abilities.
+Good shot, Frank had been Using ranged weapons ever since he was 13, this was only helped by his father being a very Military Man.
-Unable to get into hand-to-hand combat, and win. His following of shooting and marksmanship didn't allow Frank to work on Hand-to-Hand combat, and being an officer usually stationed on the Bridge doesn't really give you that much experience
-Almost no endurance, when you're stationed on the bridge or in damage control all day, you tend not to be getting your endurance up while ordering your subordinates around.

APPEARANCE:
See Picture above

BIOGRAPHY:
Frank was left in the carnage left after the plague, At the time he was a Lieutenant in the Imperial Navy, he was in his Shuttle when the Plague showed up on the ISS Marauder the ship which he served on, he was forced to abandon his crew in order to prevent the plague from infecting the 2 crewmen who were on the shuttle with him. The fact that he left the rest of his crew behind haunted him, this was not helped by the information of Imperial atrocities leaking past Imperial Censors. He had to find a way to repay society for the wrongs he had done, that was when he discovered G.O.M.M.
SHIP:
Modified Lambda-class T-4a shuttle with improved engines and maneuverability

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

[member="Frank Ferran"]

For your characters history, you don't entirely need permission from any specific Imperial faction. For your backstory it can just say "In the past I was an Officer of the Galactic Empire," and that would be suitable. Otherwise you don't even need to be specific, that is entirely up to you. My history consisted of being within the Imperium, but I say the Imperium less than I do the Galactic Empire or Imperial Faction. Also, for stating you have had an Officer rank in the past won't get you in trouble or anything, no worries. Heck, I could say I'm leader of the Mandalorians, not like the faction would recognize me as such xD The site works less on Profile Approval and more on a Report Case by Case basis. You are allowed to do whatever you want, but if it is overpowered or if it offends a writer, they may either first attempt to contact you and make a request, or report the post if they can't communicate with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom