Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foundation and Empire (Irani)

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
[member="Darell Irani"]

A man like Irani -- like Carach -- could do an awful lot of things with a handshake. But so could Rel, when you came down to it, and they'd trusted each other with their secrets before. And speaking of which-

"There's a semi-dormant SCINET iteration concealed in the Bilbringi shipyards," said Rel conversationally as he shook Irani's hand. "On surveillance mode. And bombs hidden deep inside the Sarapin geothermal bores. I went to the Republic but they weren't interested enough that I even bothered to tell them any of that. Left me hanging, as a matter of fact, though that shouldn't have been a surprise. Use the knowledge as you see fit."

A smile, then, and if it didn't reach his eyes it was because of the subject, not the man in front of him. He'd held off on mentioning it until after the deal was finalized; he hadn't wanted the deliberations to smell of extortion. "And I suspect you'll have all manner of opportunities to see fit, sooner or later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom