Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fortress Worlds

[member="Slate Estrada"]

I believe a fortress world does require a dev thread. I'm not the most knowledgable on that subject but usually anything military oriented submitted to the location part of the codex requires a dev thread so it might be the same for planets

[member="Slate Estrada"]

Military bases and such almost always require dev threads. There's nothing stopping you from making a world like Coruscant, Bastion, or Anaxes. Generally you get what you write for!

If you want defenses you'll need to submit a location for military bases and such, and that will have to be made up of either canon or factory tech. It's quite a bit of work but the reward you get is a world that can withstand attacks.

[member="Slate Estrada"]

I would love to see something like that. Just remember, you can work at your own pace. You can make the world and work on locations later, just remember you'd have to make them before roleplaying them.

If you have any questions the Codex Judges are always here to help.

[member="Slate Estrada"]

Like [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] said, you will need to do a massive dev thread for it. I would say anywhere from 25-50 posts because of the size I think you are wanting to create. Make sure to link everything that deals with defenses. In fact, link everything associated with it if applicable. The more thorough you are, the easier it is on us to approve it. And I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom