Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forming fighter squadrons

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
[member="Esther Griffon"]
I don't know if there is a "war assets" post anywhere. But if there isn't I'm making a list of thsy so we can make use of IC squads by name. (Rangell, which if i remember correct was a supposed to have another name? Etc)

Marek Starchaser said:
[member="Esther Griffon"]
I don't know if there is a "war assets" post anywhere. But if there isn't I'm making a list of thsy so we can make use of IC squads by name. (Rangell, which if i remember correct was a supposed to have another name? Etc)
The "Other name" was one that Guy was trying to force; Ragnell was the name I had asked for from the beginning.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I made Ragnell a full roster of craft a long time ago. :|

Languor Elite
Gypsy
Glaive Gen II

There are also those stealth-modified Arrows but I am not sure Guy ever finished the submission's reviewal. We can always bring that back up for even more.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Raziel said:
Looks good, but might need updating to conform to the current template!
This was for her only, not any of you in the CIS. Only three other people on this board have one. Inb4 you guys accidentally start using things you don't have. J/S.

EmKay

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
Thanks for mentioning that a specific sect of CIS-aligned members have personal starfighters than can be scanned and remodeled using governmental assets and TechnoUnion assistance.

[member="Marek Starchaser"], I want wireframe blueprints of these starfighters ASAP, and see what you can do to improve on the designs. Make them TIE-shaped, too.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]
Plagiarism has many names and many faces - all of them immoral.

Anyways, before you get into hostilities, I gave her the starfighter long before she was in the CIS and I humbly request, as a member and large contributor of that Techno Union, that you don't copy or remodel the special fighter I gave her.

I made you all your own, and I worked very hard to do so, multiple times.

Edit: Anyways, here's a list of the stuff I mentioned earlier, approved by Guy way back when.
Languor Elite Class - Airspace Superiority
Gypsy Class - Electronic Support
Glaive E Class II - AWACS/EWAR
And my other production fighters in general, if it appeals to anyone. Most of it's pretty basic though. All but the last on contract to the CIS so do as you please.
Languor Class / Languor Class II (pending submission update)
Ventus Interceptor
Aurum II Class Light Bomber (these are getting a minor speed increase soon)
Deathbell Starfighter (Hard Limit of 4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom