Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Republic Soldier seekign new Employment

As it says on the tin Shane was a sergeant in the Rpeublic army but the Republic as i see it is gone. With it his job and aspirations. So lookign to see wehre he can go from here. Open to pitches from factiosn too.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Shane Williams"]

Well the Republic is still here and you are welcome to join it. The arc for the faction is a Republic in Exile as they look to regroup and rebuild. So if you would care to check that out I can get a link for ya, but if not then the other factions are great too!

[member="Mensa Dak"]
[member="John Ash"]

Well I could wouldint midn a link and if I do I'd liek psosibly a nice thread with him being recruited possibly found on one of the old quickly abadoned outposts who now got some scant few republci troops guarding it. Being all they have lweft to do is try to represent some last protection from raiders or such on those worlds.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy

If you're not lame and don't mind slitting a few throats. The criminal underworld is hiring. We have a raid or two coming up for artifacts and other valuables if you are interested. We provide top notch weapons and phrik helmets and vests for operators. You don't need to join a faction, just need to show up for the shooting.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.

Here is the link for you. Galactic Republic.

As far as how you get recruited, we can figure something out. ICly John here isn't even a part yet but he will be pulled in eventually. I am just judging the right timing for it, and will do some dev on his character to reach that point.

John Ash
I PMd him to get him into possibly getting him into the current story. I might have to do a side prequel story to make him relevant. We are still discussing. He sounds like a Saber unit guy to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom