Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forget Me Not (Serrena)

I said a hip hop the hippie the hippie to the hip hip hop and you don't stop...

I was rocking out to a nifty jamb in a stolen freighter as I piloted it down towards Ryloth. Boy had it been a long time since I'd been there! Jeez it felt like ages! Oh right, it had been hundreds of years now. I keep forgetting about that little fact. It's rather annoying, and it's made life in this new galaxy rather difficult. I couldn't lie, even The Iron Ferret misses his friends after a while. Hey, I do have feelings after all. More for some than others, but eh. I even missed the ones I didn't like.

There was one place I knew I hadn't been to on Ryloth, but I really wanted to go. The Oiran House. Hey, it gets lonely after hundreds of years locked in a carbonite tube. That and coming out into a galaxy with no contacts, and no one that even recalled the CFR. Anyway, I needed some companionship, even if it was just someone to sit and talk with. I couldn't complain about that sort of thing.

So I landed, made my way to the house, and promptly paid to be added to the client registry. I didn't care the species of the companion that chose me, I just wanted a woman. Talking to women was so much easier. Mostly because they were easy on the eyes. It wasn't like I was hurting for cash, so I paid a little extra in hopes that the cash flow might influence the numbers of companions that might be interested in me. I didn't want a gold digger, but I didn't want to be ignored.

Granted my status as an endangered species might help as well. I walked to a seat and sat down, pulling out my datapad while I waited. If I got accepted to the registry and a companion was interested, well, I probably shouldn't have to wait too long.

[member="Serrena Alcine"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom