Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Weapon training.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
That's my specialty, so I know a little of what I speak. It's a power that's canonically associated with very experienced Masters. A Knight couldn't do it, ever. Sorry. This falls into the same category as, say, Malacia, Morichro, Force Light - the BIG powers, of which a Master will spent his or her whole life refining their grasp of ONE of'em. Force Weapon is a capstone thing.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Krest"] - It's really that extreme. Good preliminaries would be to learn and focus on some basic Force shields, though those are, like Force Weapon, really hard to write without being overpowered.

Ashin Varanin said:
It's a power that's canonically associated with very experienced Masters.
Really? Can you do any thing like it before master level (as in the Star wars RPG, a level 5 Force Adept can do it, equal to a padawan on here, or at least something similar)?

House Ak'lya said:
Really? Can you do any thing like it before master level (as in the Star wars RPG, a level 5 Force Adept can do it, equal to a padawan on here, or at least something similar)?
No, not that I know of personally.

Force weapon, and force barrier are to different things. Barrier creates a visible shield out of the force, an by visible I mean there is a break in the Air and can be a slight tint around the item. Force weapon is effecting a. object so that it can be used as a weapon against lightsabers and other such. It takes more concentration to prefom weapon over barrier. Because barrier is used to protect ones self for a short time while weapon can be used in a full on battle lest should you have almost perfect concentration.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
You can put in the dedication to learning it now, but that's never gonna be useful until much further down the road. You're better off just getting an alchemy sword, or having someone force-imbue a weapon you want. Everything else is just excessive.

Unless you savvy using random household objects as lightsaber shields. In that case, then it's awesome. xD

*Smacks with Force Teapot*

This is the part where I sell myself and tell you to help me do dev threads (or do them for me) in order to make you stuff, and boost my skill. :p

Foxy-Plant said:
You can put in the dedication to learning it now, but that's never gonna be useful until much further down the road. You're better off just getting an alchemy sword, or having someone force-imbue a weapon you want. Everything else is just excessive.

Unless you savvy using random household objects as lightsaber shields. In that case, then it's awesome. xD

*Smacks with Force Teapot*

This is the part where I sell myself and tell you to help me do dev threads (or do them for me) in order to make you stuff, and boost my skill. :p
So basically a Jackie Chan Jedi.

Jackie-Chan-fighting-with-a-ladder.jpg

Fear my saber resistant ladder!

(I love threads, lets do it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom