Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force User Stuff

Ok so this is my first force user so I am going to ask a probably stupid set of questions:
1) Do I need to wait until he has 50 posts that allow him to apply for the padawan tag till he can be a force user?
2) For a force skill like empathy do I need to be trained? Not affecting anyone just being an empath, feeling emotions.
3) Do I need a specific master or can I go "master hoping" learning from anyone willing?
4) Enjoy your cookie.
5) thank you very much.

James Justice said:
Ok so this is my first force user so I am going to ask a probably stupid set of questions:
1) Do I need to wait until he has 50 posts that allow him to apply for the padawan tag till he can be a force user?
Yes you need 50 posts to requested it because it is a char account per these rules - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/393-request-your-rank-titles-sub-account-name-change/?p=2731

2) For a force skill like empathy do I need to be trained? Not affecting anyone just being an empath, feeling emotions.
Nah feel free to feel the feels

3) Do I need a specific master or can I go "master hoping" learning from anyone willing?
Nah -- go forth and enjoy. Promotions are based on these rules - http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/role-play-rules/ranks-promotion-r13

4) Enjoy your cookie.
Thank you!

5) thank you very much.

<3 :)

No stupid questions
1) Everyone starts at Padawan, without the tag it will be assumed as much, but when you get 50 posts, you will need to take Padawan as one of your two tags.
2) Only training you need to do is what you feel needs to be done. Of course, the more advanced the power, the more it should have story backing (not just starting with the ability to affect emotions on a large scale, for example)
3) You can master hop, or NPC Master, or stick with one Master, or self-train, however YOU want to write.
4) Yum, you didn't put raisins in it
5) De nada

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom