Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force user + species Q's

1. I had an Idea for a cloned Gen'Dai force user, which is strong but i know has some draw backs. So far i know Den'dai are really rare and as they age the race tends to get depressed and aggressive toward others so is it even possible to make a Den'Dai force user?
2. How does cloneing madness work?

Any other Info on the Force and how it effects species would be helpful?

Jegus, what kind of draw backs would that make? A highly aggressive force powered being who inherently has the ability to remain alive under only the most extreme circumstances, and on top of that cloned? That's a whole lot of bad news bud that'll go no where fast.

First off, force gifted clones are exceedingly difficult to create in canon, and in all cases usually requires some rare and sophisticated equipment to accomplish. Though you can pretty much clone anything else with ease.

Second, Gen'Dai are a generally overpowered race, so messy around with their biology too much is ill advised.

Though if you go the route, I would make it exceedingly eccentric/insane (to an almost unreal degree), give him a crap ton of biologically degenerate diseases, a shortened life span, and probably a volatile affinity to the force.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
It's an EU Canon species so it's certainly doable. We've already had Force Sensitive Demon Sith, Angel-thingys, Space Dragons, Rabbits, etc; on the site. So your welcome to give it a shot.

As for cloning? I'm sure you could through something like that in your character's backstory and flesh it out. Mad scientists or crazy Sith Alchemists always offer plenty of leverage there. So that's the easy part. Or? You could grab another character and roleplay out his creation as a cloned mass of tentacle muscle fiber stuff or-whatever-he-is.

It's a tough sell. Cheers.

Jay Scott Clark said:
It's a tough sell.
Very. GenDai can withstand just about anything you throw at them. About the only way to kill them is to blow them up to resemble that of a stew. Cloning them? Sure you can try, but one of the major drawbacks is that your clones might not have all of the properties of the GenDai. Taking longer to heal or whatnot because they are made by artificial means. Also, the clones will have a significantly shorter life span. Human like clones age about twice to three times as fast. So a GenDai that lives far longer than a human will have a shorter life span of that resembling a human. They would only live for a hundred or so years and die by natural causes if they don't get blown to bits first.

Gets better that you want to make them force sensitive. One of the more known Force Clones, are the ones of Starkiller. Yes it was done, but it took a very long time to do that and even then, they needed special equipment and alot of credits. The stuff used is not cheep, and if not going through the right hoops, can be found and discovered that someone else is making force sensitive clones. Even if you were to make just one, it would be filled with bugs.

My personal opinion would be not to do this. You are already taking a very powerful and long sustaining species, cloning them, and then giving them the force. That's alot of variables that can lead to Powergaming and abusing the system. Because of that. some people will not want to RP with you with a character that would be very, very hard to defeat. let alone kill. I'm sure that people would help you, but it would be hard to find those people.

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
Crap. Now I want a Gen'Dai Mando.

But yeah, basically what Fatty, JSC, and Dante said. Maybe a no-go, but if you do really ramp up the psychological issues and the degenerative issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom