Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Sub Makers needed

As I am trying my best to make a sub that uses the Force in no small amount, I have hit a dead-end when it comes to such. As a result, the time has come for me to ask for help. Note that this LFG is ONLY for those who have submitted Force Relics, Force Artifacts, or weapons of the melee or ranged persuasion, or armor that utilizes the Force in any way, shape or form. This doesn't apply to others, presently because of that restriction. The items in question will be discussed on Discord. It is preferred, but not required that some of the people who apply for this, know about how to write up powered armor.

Cyberstrike#0320 is my Discord. Contact me if you're interested.

[member="Sirius Nova"]

...I feel I can throw in my hat. I have subbed dozens of Force imbued gear. I actually am currently the only person who has approved mass production alchemy as well (could be wrong though). I actually have a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom