Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Sensitive hoping to be found

I have a Zeltron character that needs to be discovered by a Jedi or group for integration into a story. She is a slave that has been in service to a Hutt for ~40 years. Despite being nearly 70 years old the Force has mostly preserved her youth, although she's unaware of that. I don't want to start my own RP, I'd much rather that another group just pick her up. Her name is Anij and she already has significant military training due in large part to her life before slavery and serving as an assassin to her master for 40 years. She's flexible in terms of her history and what she needs to be to fit in with someone else's RP in progress.

I intend to be a regular RPer on this site and can give you some samples of my work upon request. I tend to favor first person, but will do third to conform. I also tend to favor the approach of 'show, don't tell' and expanding upon character's inner thoughts than directly writing exposition.

Joland Graves

J
Hey, welcome back.

Just popping in to say there's nothing wrong with writing first person if that's what you're comfortable with. We have several writers who write first person regularly and as far as I know there are no rules against it.

Do your thing, and have fun :)

I'm in the process of revising an old profile to conform with your standards.

Does it have to be a traditional Jedi that finds them?

Also, welcome!

No I'd say the less conventional the better. Anij suffered dissociative identity disorder due to surviving gladiatorial games at 16 and has gone to both extremes in some capacity. She's been a slave for 40 years to fuel hate and anger, but also made a point to protect her harem sisters and try to curb her master's more violent tendencies. Can you link me to your RP and give a brief summary of your plot line?
Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies! :)

I'm open to trying her in Dark Side mode. Only thing is that she doesn't like being a subordinate, she actually had more control over her master than he did of her. Can you link me to your RP and give a brief summary of your plot line?

I'm open to trying her in Dark Side mode. Only thing is that she doesn't like being a subordinate, she actually had more control over her master than he did of her. Can you link me to your RP and give a brief summary of your plot line?

No one ever said she had to be subordinate. Perfectly happy to give a nudge down the dark path and turn her loose on the galaxy.

Darth Yuthura Darth Yuthura
When you say link me to your rp I'm not really sure what you mean. We are a forum where people have multiple ongoing storylines. Barrien, as a lightsider who was trained Jedi but is more devoutly devoted to peace than most of them, travels anywhere there is danger and violence in an effort to stop it. I could very easily start a thread on whichever planet you wish in which they cross paths. Barrien could very much use the challenge of working with someone with a history of violence to try and help her find peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom