Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Master Needed

Venni

V
Hey y'all! Venni needs someone to train her in the force. Also, she is currently alone on the planet Devaron, so she might need someone to save her.

She very much wants to become a Jedi, but I'm okay with a Sith getting to her first too. Anyone who wants to save and teach a lone young lady.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
[member="Venni"] Even within Jedi, regardless of whether you're talking about the Order of the Sacred Lotus, the Silver Jedi or the NJO (Galactic Alliance), do you prefer to be the kind of Jedi that can wield a lot of different Force-powers, and only want nominal lightsaber skill? Or do you prefer to be the one that fights intensively with a lightsaber but with less of a spellbook?

[member="Venni"] hey welcome, see you are a newer writer on the board. I'm more than happy to do a rescue thread. Have done a bunch, love each one. We can start however you would like and I am a neutral master so you go good or evil, or even somewhere in between.

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Venni"]

I don't have a Jedi, alas, but I have this Sith here and a couple Dark Jedi/Neutral Master chars who could provide training if you're open to that. Same applies if you get picked up by another writer, but would like to rp nonetheless.

We can discuss things via pm if you'd like to hear more.

Venni

V
[member="Ugohr Poof"] Venni would use a lightsaber more than the force.

[member="Bryce Bantam"] That sounds like it could be really good. Venni thinks she wants to be a Jedi, but later on in her life she will realize neutral is the best way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom