Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Crafting Training? Maybe Velok, But Maybe Not

Matreya

So interest has returned for the crafting aspect of this char. Mainly due to his interaction with Velok, a char that made some vast alchemical bounds. Admittedly I jumped the gun for a moment, typing a thread and tagging him. Not knowing if he had the time etc, so I might end up threading alone.

Ya know gaining some other knowledge Damien doesn't yet have alone..

But wait...

Does anyone wish to join in on this? If Velok does not join, due to whatever reasons, I will be pushing this into the other direction, massing a group of people who would like to if I am able. Teach others some of the harderer to know skills etc. Make a fun trip out of it all!

That being said, if Velok does reply, has the time, I will be focusing on that first, but this will still be a focus afterward. I really wanna get Damien learning again.

Matreya

I roleplayed Damien extensively learning. By the time of the Purge he had basically amassed at least a small lesson from every major canon alchemist. Then just after I switched toward Jal Shey, but that lasted for like a single thread before jumping back.

Basically there isn't much alch wise he doesn't know.

Admittedly a lot of it was poor attempt to simply make him ultra powerful. But since I have dulled down on that, really trying to earn the keep, I have gone on even gathering Palpatines alch book, the Yoke of Seeming, etc.

Not much he can be taught. So, if you have anything other then alch, I'm down. But I don't really need more for him on that end.

Matreya

Lol of course not [member="Velok the Younger"]. Damien doesn't know though. This was my notification that ic he was hoping to work with you, believing somehow Velok was reborn. But then that afterward, whether we did or didn't, I want to go on some adventures son.

Damien Daemon said:
Basically there isn't much alch wise he doesn't know.
Au contraire, I've pioneered into the branch of alchemy only touched upon by Marka Ragnos.

When you've done everything canon can show you, it's time to start thinking outside of the box. So far outside of the box it's like you're in another box.

Matreya

Such as making alchemized Bodyglove designs that are utterly absorptive of kinetic energies? Boot designs that allow a person to run faster than most living creatures?

Most approved items were thought of by Valashu, designed by Damien, then manufactured by the company.

Give Damien something to attempt, and he will leave the box to find a way to make it.

Damien Daemon said:
Such as making alchemized Bodyglove designs that are utterly absorptive of kinetic energies? Boot designs that allow a person to run faster than most living creatures?

Most approved items were thought of by Valashu, designed by Damien, then manufactured by the company.

Give Damien something to attempt, and he will leave the box to find a way to make it.
Absorption of kinetic energy a la motivation by an animal which does such. Boots which are designed with alchemy that utilize animal tissue that "pushes" via horns to "push" the wearer's feet further.

Novel ideas, not bad.

But I can show you how to do things a bit more on the primal scale, things which have to do with the finer details - like force energy.

Then again my speciality is more niche.

Matreya

Sort of like this? Been there. Also in it managed to guide the potential etc of a Force Tree into being aligned with Valashu, rather than itself.
[member="Braith Achlys"]

Yes, but no. It needn't be just that. It can be up to everyone.
[member="Audren Sykes"]

Matreya

[member="Vassara Raxis"]
Knowledge gained, ie, reading, hearing the info, etc. Like real life.

Experience gained via experimentation.

[member="Velok the Younger"] [member="Braith Achlys"] [member="Damien Daemon"]

lol, Reading this confused me, but a PM to Mr. Velok the Younger would have worked the same I guess. Anyways Alchemy is cool, but since the real hardcore Velok is dead you can always try and find his former students to learn from I guess. That's always an option. Lucky for you Spencer never learned that sort of stuff from Velok...minus holocron crafting etc. Good luck!

Matreya

Lol this whole thread was a request for others to come and learn etc.

It was explaining that the thread I started for it has Velok the Younger in it. That whether Damien learned anything was up for grabs, but afterward would still be the adventure.

[member="Spencer Varanin"]

Matreya

[member="Braith Achlys"]

The suit does the same in a sense as the first link, in being able to store a large amount of energy. But... its useful :p. It is basically indestructible, stores energy, as well is bent to Valashu's signature so wouldn't be considered a secondary source if someone managed to sense it. It would simply appear as if Valashu has a lot. Also... it can be used offensively so there is that...

I am planning more interesting ideas like that however, so stay tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom