Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those Non-combat threads.....

Hey so I am being a little bit of a used car salesman here, but on another of my characters I have some stuff his company is selling that could be very useful for those doing none combat related threads. I will provide the link, but there are items offered that could help out A LOT with salvaging jobs, exploration, space walking, labor, mining, etc. I do not think many people know about it or that it even exists, so I figured I would promote it here in the OOC for people to check out.

If anyone is interested in the stuff offered, here is the link to RID market page. If anyone wants to make a contract to provide a steady supply as well, I am very much open to that. Just hit me up with a PM or tag me here. I am also open to suggestions for new items or custom jobs if anyone needs something specific.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Well I am currently doing that in the dom right now, well it wont stay none combat for long though. Got to expect some resistance.

Something we could do if the admins are fine with it is some logistics stuff. Go out looking for places to create stashes in case of invasion and hunt down dangerous creatures to make things safer. Also can do food runs to aid hungry systems with meat and foraged foods. Just brainstorming here though, so feel free to throw out some ideas.

All these seem great and as I am one of the admins I can tell ya all those ideas should work also. Keep brain storming and if you cone up with something we can get it rolling if you like [member="Tyr'Vult"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom