Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the Win!

Galven didn't like this, he didn't like dealing with scum, like this [member="Chalim Vern"], but he knew that to promote his company he needed to do well in this galactic competition. He opened the holo recorder and sent a message to Chalim, "Hello Chalim, I am contacting you for a proposition, I would like to sponsor a rider in the swoop bike competition in the galactic games, and I feel like you would be a good fit, please contact me as soon as possible."

When Chalim received [member="Galven Hansol"]'s message he immediately had Fate trace the signal. He found it to be on Demonsgate and went straight to the source. He entered the building and walked to the front desk, telling the secretary, "Call Hansol to let me up,"
The man looked up and down Chalim, "What thinks Hansol wi..."
THUD! Chalim had pulled out his knife and slammed it into the wood table, he then looked straight into the man's eyes and said slowly, "Call, Hansol, now."
The man just looked down into the transmitter and pressed the button, "Mr. Hansol a Mr...."
"Vern"
"Mr. Vern, is here to see you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom