Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the sake of discussion..

• Thread starter Vincenzo Palminteri
  • Start date

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
Birth Defects among various races, why haven't they been shown in the Wookiepedia at all?

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
She's not a very generous peacock.

Other than the speech impediment that made certain races more understandable to Galactic Basic speakers though, I can't think of any weird or notable birth defects other than normal ones.

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
I've pretty much pondered this since a friend of mine mentioned a possibility for a purple Ssi-Ruu due to a birth defect and was asking "What is in between military and politics?"

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Vincenzo Palminteri said:
I've pretty much pondered this since a friend of mine mentioned a possibility for a purple Ssi-Ruu due to a birth defect and was asking "What is in between military and politics?"
If you read up the wookiee about the Ssi-Ruu they regard non-blue/red/gold/whatever all the colors are as a sort of 'casteless' or 'untouchable' thing. Same would happen for purple dino.

Darren Onyx

D
Isn't there hybrid races? Like Tuskan and Wookie? Wait.... oh god I just got a horrible image... oh god it is a video now.... I hate my life.

Matreya

Oooh..good question. Probably in the millions. Cause we as people already throughout history have made a large number. If that's just one people and there's so many alien races?

Darren Onyx

D
But which ones are major and which ones are known? Besides worship of the force... That should narrow the results.

There are a bunch of different Force religions, so you can't really lump them all into one. The two most known are the Jedi and the Sith, and then there are the more obscure ones like the Dathomiri Witches and the Krath. Those are all I know, but I'm sure there's more.

On Bakura people follow a religion called the Balance. It basically says that every action has an equal and opposite reaction somewhere else in the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom