Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the Protection of all

Galven sat at his desk, thinking about new things he could make to put his company out on the market. He had some ideas for a new ship armor, but he knew that it would require the help from a larger company's development team to refine the actual design. He sat there, each one he thought of was too focused on ships or weaponry, then he remembered the one that would be perfect, reasearch was in the name, and he knew one of the higher tier people in the company. He opened the holo-terminal and recorded a message.
"Hello [member="Orihime Ike"], I'm contacting you in a request to discuss a cooperation of a new ship armor design I have started to work on."

[member="Galven Hansol"]

Orihime was sitting there as she looked at well everything, the temples were being worked on. The areas reconstructed after everything that had happened so she would have to work on a lot of the different things the jedi were preparing. On this side of the galaxy where she would have to risk it all and work. "Knight Ike, there is a message for you." She heard the news and looked over with a small nod of her head. They had some of the protective plating for the barricades and the more dangerous, she looked at it as someone was contacting her with a look on her face sending a reply. "Yes yes, I am interested come to Shri-Tal where we have been working on many thing. We should be able to help you."

[member="Orihime Ike"]
Galven quickly canceled all appointments for the duration of the trip and boarded his ship for Shri-Tal. As he exited the ship after arriving a man walked up to him with a datapad in his hand,"Hello Mr. Hansol, it is a pleasure to meet you, now please, come with me, Ms. Orihime is waiting for you," he said quickly as though he wanted to show him to Orihime's office and move on to the next thing as quickly as he could.
"Hello sir, yes, we should get moving, lead the way."
As the man lead him through the dock, Galven was amazed at the cleanliness and chaotic order to the place. At any one time there were dozens of people moving about, all focusing on different projects. Galven was so entranced he hardly noticed when the man started talking to him again.
"MR, HANSOL," the man said a little loud to draw Galven's attention.
"Oh, yes," Galven answered, quickly composing himself again.
"Ms. Orihime is on the other side of this door, enter when you are ready," he said, disappearing into the crowd of people before Galven could give a response. He then looked himself over and entered the office.

[member="Galven Hansol"]

She was there and ready looking around with a small raising of her eyebrows. To see some parts of it when she clasped her hands behind her back. Unable to see all of the projects but she had one of the smaller visors on. Over her eyes like eyeglasses here when they went across the screen. The wristpad she had was working to give her a lot of information so that she could see it. They had gotten several vehicles and ships out that were looking a lot better. Seeing the yachts were well selling and working for all fo them to see. One for Theo and one for Jericho as the Tarly and Love Boat.... it was interesting as well the new model fo the ebon hawk's dynamic and the seeker classes. She stood there and motioned with her hand for the man to be able to come in and join her.

[member="Orihime Ike"]
Galven walked in and bowed to Orihime, "Hello master Jedi, it is a pleasure to meet you, I can see that you are definitely equipped to deal with a troublesome project such as mine," Galven motioned around as he said this, "I have a datapad discussing the project and the problems we are having with it," he handed her the datapad and continued, " The problem we are having with the material is that the material resonates at the same frequency of most engines, increasing the frequency of the ship until it shatters, then there is the problem with that while the carbon is helping with the structural integrity of the diamond, when it is compressed there are pockets that form of only diamond or carbon.
(Just act like the carbon nanotubes is only carbon right now)

[member="Galven Hansol"]

She was looking at him and they would be able to help on projects. That was honestly one of the most fun things to do as she looked over at some of the information and the projects. She knew her mother was working on a few things when it came to plating and armor. "Alright, show me it and we can start getting our workers on it." She was presenting it while going over the information. "Our materials and supplies can come in handy for developing any number of things. You just need to make sure the specifications are up to snuff and that we will be able to manufacture it for you." She was walking while leading him more and more into the room to join her.

[member="Galven Hansol"]

Orihime was looking at him and at the datapad as she spoke and held her hand out. "And, this is your project. I can read it for days. I would want to hear it from your. Involvement, work that we are able to do." She stayed there when she was going over it and holding it up. Showing where some of Sasori's operations could work when they were bringing up the chai la plating, the wintriium-beskar design that they were able to use. Beskar that gets stronger and stronger with age that makes darksiders trying to use it or touch it feel sick. It was someting that you would be able to use. She stayed there walking over to the window to see the droids that were working on the materials.

"Diamondback armor is an attempt to create a new type of ship armor that actually can actually resist fire without inches of armor around the whole craft. It is meant to be strong, and very thin, thanks to being compressed extremely tight. It uses carbon and diamond in a pattern to get the strength of diamond, but eliminate the slight brittleness in certain directions, it works very well in the uncompressed form, but when we put it under force to make it thinner and have the bonds closer together and thus stronger, in some places the diamond and carbon separate, causing pockets of pure diamond and pure carbon to form. This is the problem I was hoping you could help with."
[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Galven Hansol"]

Orihime was looking at more of it and some ideas there there but it wasn't exactly perfect to see. She had some experience with only really the chai la plating and the new ajax armor from Arisa that they were working with. A system that they could work with and see about the layered armors. "We might be able to fix it, the press we use for equipment is usually made to prevent this on smaller areas. For this the level of compression that might be going into it is the problem, if this is meant to be ship or vehicle armor then it being a little thick can be helpful." She moved opening the door for the one droids. "We'll let the AI's work on some ideas but I am uncertain if our engineers can add more to it to so that it will be completely unchanged."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom