Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the jedi healers

So thanks to the hard work of a number of people the newest addition to the jedi healers has been completed. Sakura and Sasori are proud to present

Ankarres Healer Robes

Specifications
  • Super Lightweight
  • Class Ten Protection
  • Lightside Restricted
  • Enhances Jedi abilities
  • Enhances Healers abilities
  • Comes with healing crystal of fire
  • Comes with medical database in wrist gloves
  • Protects from Environmental Effects
  • Portable antidote synthesizer

These robes are loaded with pieces of equipment and things you can do while providing a traditional look that jedi armor can't match. Check out the other exclusive jedi robes for your classes that you might like to see.

I'm genuinely amazed these got through the Factory. Superior protection against everything short of a superlaser blast, it seems, and it comes with your very own rare Healing Crystal of Fire (which were so rare that they had to be secured inside the Temple under guard, usually!).

They're also a little useless: most Healers will wear clothes that can be swapped quickly or incinerated in the event they got an infectious agent on them. Can't exactly have hard-wearing clothing that they wear all the time! And you certainly wouldn't want expensive robes for that purpose...

[member="Teynara Jeralyr"]

Given the armor qualities, I'm assuming these would be worn in the field and not in the hospital. I think there's a trade-off between being disposable and being table to hold up against a Sith lightsaber if I'm doing a tracheotomy as the chit hits the air recycling unit around us.

[member="Cathbodua"]

pffft healer robes my butt. Those are obviously Jedi Guardian material. I'm in denial about my Jedi Healer-ness. Work with me here.

If I come back to the Jedi Order, I'm totally rocking these robes.

[member="Junko Ike"]

Yes, but there's nothing there that enhances my Force Heal.

The healer robe set makes me a much more capable medic... er, I mean, guardian. >_>

Actually, those robes seal the deal for me. Zak is back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom