Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Glory...And For Order

dark-planets_00267999.jpg
Rumours, and I despised such notions of them, seemed to be flooding the planet of Serenno where the great Count Dooku, aka Darth Tyranus, had built a vault of plundered treasures, deep from the prying eyes of the Jedi and the Republic, yet unwise to make a holocron of it's existence. However, in his imperfect bid to undo centuries of Republic injustices, he bestowed the knowledge of this rare, and undocumented holocron to a battle droid, one he had mind erased and hoped to bury forever. But like all things in the galaxy, nothing ever really remains hidden, dead, or lost forever. As for this droid, it took only one smart hacker to unlock the location of this holocron, but like all those that sought knowledge, greed and credits where their downfall. And so it was with this hacker, that his unbridled greed let to an early demise, but not before he upgraded what he knew into another droid, and buried deep into the soil of Serenno, for life and death always came full circle, if you knew where to look.

Serenno....and so it begins anew!

I sat in my comfortable chair, soaking up the vibrations it sent through my body, looking out the viewport of my own personal ship, The Dirge. I wasn't one of those Sith that took much stock in ghost stories, lost treasures, or ways to gain prestige among my peers. If I wanted ghost stories, I could look to my own life tragedies. If I wanted lost treasures to adorn my fingers, neck, wrists, or walls, I could pay for them through favors. If I wanted to earn prestige among peers, well, I'm Sith and I could kill them all to gain it, but if I did that then who would I gloat to? So what was my appeal to being here?

Orders!

Being an Acolyte within the Sith Order, it meant you got the dirty jobs, and make no mistake about it, I've mucked out stables, cleaned filth riddled gutters, and swept up dead animals from the streets of Coruscant, and on one occasion, wiped the backside of an aging Sith Lord because he grew to fat do it himself. So, yes, my life sucks up to the point where I'm looking out the viewport of my ship at a planet that promises to be more hurtful than pleasurable. And to me, that is a reprieve form the mundane lifestyle I've had to endure up until now.

"Xsp76, what is your designation code," came a planetary voice through my cockpit's speakers. Sighing, I replied, "OU812." I snickered to myself after my response, cause I need some humor in my life or I'll end up like the most boring Sith Lord ever to haunt the galaxy, if and when the time ever comes for me to reach that title.

After some painstaking silence, I had been cleared to land on the outskirts of the nearby forest of De'rth Fr'lio, a place suspected to have so many sink holes, that sink holes themselves avoided the place. Again, Acolyte! If I was a Knight or Lord, then I probably would have gotten the executive landing spot. Climbing the ladder to success has never been so hard.

[member="Aria Vale"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom