Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Following the Kissai

His mind was clear of everything. As an Apprentice he trained many a time to have his mind cleared. At one point to train his amphistaff, he had to clear his mind of all thoughts. At that time, Darth Naefus had focused upon only trying to bond with the amphistaff and bend it's will to him. His mind has been on one sole purpose.

It was the same when he had been meditating upon the dark side within the old temple upon Korriban. With his first Master, Isis Fontana. But that time had passed, and now he was here...On the Coldharbour and his mind was focused on one thing, and one thing only. This durasteel blade.

With the tang still in mind he continued to weave the dark side through the gaps and filled it with the power of Bogan. He felt it, he saw it in his mind's eye. The Force worked furiously as he continued to weave the Force into the durasteel. His brow furrowed, and he felt the blade lowering within the Force, near to his waist height, but that didn't faze him at all. In response, he continued with his mission.

It must have been hours, at least that's what it felt like when the Force was just being drained from his body. He knew he had reached at least halfway through the blade. It was only a matter of time.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"] had done well. Very well. In fact, his efforts had taken him farther than he thought he'd reached. After many hours of his effort, Rave could sense that he'd alchemized the majority of the blade, attuned it to him like a lightsabre but with more ferocious and rapid progress.

She broke the connection forcibly. "Sit. Drink. Let me look at it."

The blade rotated between them, a simple Sith sword without a handle or crossguard. She had several alchemized crossguards ready, and one floated up to fit. A handle slipped on, then a pommel, and she exerted her own alchemical mastery to further purify and strengthen the blade.

"And there you have it," she said. "A serviceable and basic Sith sword. You've taken your first step into a larger world."

OOC/ So far as I'm aware, a very basic canon Sith sword, just like a lightsabre, requires no factory submission. If anyone gives you grief over it, let me know and I'll make up a sub for you.

It took Darth Naefas a few moments to realize that the blade had been completed and that he was done. But it wasn't until her second word that he was shocked out of his concentration and he swayed on his feet. He hadn't truly realized how tired he was, and when he crouched on the floor he noticed the spilled water there.

"Interesting." Was all he said when he rocked on the balls of his feet in his crouch. And then he stood up to his full height again, on his way up he swayed quite a bit, but his physical enhancement could carry him back to his ship for rest. His head tilted to the side in question to her. He wasn't if it was ready to be wielded yet, but why wouldn't it be? And with the last amounts of his power within the Force, he wrapped the Force around the blade and pulled it to him, with quite a bit of effort.

When he lifted his hand up to catch it, his hand nearly missed when it came to him, but he had secured it. His Sith Sword was in his hand, and he felt ready...To fall backwards. However he didn't and he turned to look at Rave Merrill.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Now, and only now, she smiled. "Well done, Darth Naefas. Well done indeed. I'm leaving the Coldharbor soon -- I spend a good amount of time here, but I have other commitments that take up the bulk of my time." She paused. "If you're interested in a longer-term apprenticeship, and if you're between engagements or allegiances, you could help me run my shop. I guarantee you'd learn more about alchemy by working here than you would by just experimenting on your own."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom