Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florictum Ordo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynyar Ordo

B
Name: Florictum Ordo
Loyalties: The Ordo Clan (mandalorians )
Role: Beskarsmith trainer , friend
Development Threads: Plan on using him in assistance to further this characters beskar smithing skills
Species: human
Force Sensitivity: no
Appearance:
0.jpg

Personality: Wise , witty , respectful
Weapon of Choice: Fists, or hammer
Wealth: Middle class income
Combat Function: + Physically strong: Despite Florictum's old his , he is a very physically capable warrior in a physical fight
+Knowledgeable: The old warrior is very smart about life, including beskar smithing, and has well crafted beskaram to protect him.

- Old: While being considered very wise, the retired warrior is slow, and grows easily tired
Skills: Beskarsmith , hand to hand combat
Notable Possessions: Beskar forge/ shop in kelabe city , mandalore
Other Notes:After many years of fighting for multiple manda'lors , the warrior has grown tired, and old. He uses his skills as a beskarsmith to ready the more able bodied warriors to fight for his culture and people. He is a member of the Ordo clan , and has been known to , from time to time mentor other intiates and mandalorians in the art of becoming a beskar smithy.

Intent:Help train my character in beskar smithing , due to few beskar smiths being available for one on one training .

Two things here, could you expand his history a little bit. And also given this is to be a beskar smith, I need a short 10 post development thread for him, learning his trade or forging an item. Something like that to show his skills. I also need an image source link for your picture.

[member="Brynyar Ordo"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom