Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fleeting simulation, Force-training or ship retrofit

Now that I'm all caught up in my threads across all my characters, I'm ready to start a new thread.

Sometimes I wonder whether there are players interested in taking part in a fleeting simulation, or otherwise interested in taking part in a refit of an existing ship. I would probably prefer to thread with a writer that is a beginner in fleeting, provided that they actually can write about fleeting (there are a lot of writers I know that cannot but I won't name them). What the final version of that ship will be, will depend on how many posts we can get.

Here I'm offering a chance for those who never got a chance to fleet to do so as part of a GA wargame.

Alternatively you may want to get Force-training for a particular set of powers Cathul have.

As to why Cathul and not another of my characters, you will get the answer IC.

[member="Vengeance"] Which one the actual plot will end up being, will depend on what the other writer wants out of it.

If the other writer wants fleeting practice, then it will be a wargame.

If the other writer wants to train one of their characters in a Force-power, then it will be a retrofit. (Oh and I have an idea as to how to incorporate Force-training into the actual retrofit work, before you ask how)

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

So if I understand you correctly based on the topic title you are looking for people for a ship retrofit or fleeting based war game they may end up being neither?

So why not post a thread with a more accurate title and sales pitch? One stating for example that you are looking for a thread involving one of three things.

1. Ship retrofit or development
2. Beginner Fleeting involving a possible war game simulation
3. Force training

Other wise you are risking getting interest from Fleeters and people who enjoy doing Ship/tech development based on false advertising. I for one would be rather pissed had I dropped my new Fleeting character in this expecting a battle simulation and get a PM about Force training in response to my interest.

Which from your response sounds like a very good possibility.

I can mix up a ship retrofit and Force-training in a single thread just fine, as I did on two occasions mix up construction projects and Force-training into one plot. Might be a little awkward but it can be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom