Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flaming Arrows to the Sky

Percy Imura

Imura with a Table Knife
In the busy streets of Corusant, it was hard to find open spaces often. It was inside a run down, tight apartment building that a young redhead found the only space ever to practice with her recurve bow. It was a skinny, but long hallway with stripped wallpaper with holes and scratches. The smell of yesterday's dinner still hung around, but the girl was used to it. She was just unleashing the next arrow against the wall when...

"- Percy! 'Yo not using dat bow on meh walls again, eh?"

Percy quickly raced into her room, hid her bow, and ran over to the one, tiny window in that side of the house. She needed fresh air, still needed to simply hold on to her old self... and Mr. Rowz was not helping.

Being quite the small one, it was easy to slide out the window and climb against the building. Using the Force, she jumped from story to story, eventually making it on top of a public transport. She would let it take her wherever. She would always be grateful that Mr. Rowz took her in when she fled her old home, but she still needed to get away from the old togruta's crabbyness off and on.

What was Percy's old life though? Where did she come from? She used to be a shaper of Kro-Var, a bowswoman. But when her village had been invaded, she was forced to leave - her only bow had she taken with her. Now, she lived as a commoner within the throngs of people.

As she rode along, letting the wind fly in her face, the young girl looked out for her favorite food place. The Outside Porkchop.

While she was at it, she reached into one of the pockets and felt her steel table knife. It was the only thing she had for self defense, as her bow was way too trouble asking. Eventually, Percy saw the food stand she was looking for. She jumped off and landed on the platform next to it. She stood up as she dug out some money, planning on getting some grub.

Little did she know she would have much more than just grub she was picking up tonight...

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

An apartment in courscant is not a bad place to be. Not that hard to deal with, easy on the payments. Even more so when you can have a view of the Sith Temple, as well as the old senate building that was once used by the Republic. I sat in the dark room. Watching as the sun was slowly setting down to the side. Soon it would be good to take a rest. However, I felt as though there should still be work to do. I dressed myself and decided to take a walk outside.

Merely by walking along with my sword on my back, it was not uncommon actually to see someone with some weapon on Courscant. Considering now that the Sith had taken control of the planet. I had pulled my hair back much like a Samurai would. Considering I called myself one because of the weapons I had.

I simply made my way down the street. Looking for anything I could do. maybe I could stop by at some place to eat?

[member="Percy Imura"]

Percy Imura

Imura with a Table Knife

The Outside Porkchop wasn't all that busy, it never was. Percy walked up to the grubby wood counter and tossed some money on it. "Your signature chop, please? For two."

The man behind the counter nodded, then turned to roast it. The redhead waited, leaning against the desk as she waited. Surprisingly, few people were around at this time... minus a guy with a sword on his back. Percy's eyes narrowed, he appeared muscular too. Could he cause trouble. The Force was no stranger to the redhead, although she never trained in it either. She could sense the Force was strong with that one.

She couldn't help but start to panic, turning her head away from him. He drew closer. Penelope closed her eyes, wishing she could cloak herself. She could feel his power like it was touching her. She hadn't felt power like this since she was forced from home...

Her father, Imura, had pushed her away himself; to protect her. Penelope never heard from him again. She had made it to the place she was now, but she knew she had so many limits. If this man attacked her, could she defend herself?

Walking into a place, I saw only a few other people. Most notably a girl with very bright ginger hair. I looked at her with a stoic face and simply nodded to her. Walking up to the counter, I simply ordered a meal of a burger, a side of who knows what, and a drink. Not much considering I had a high metabolism. I moved over and waited for the food to be done. I looked at the girl for a second and looked at her as though I had a question on my mind.

which I did, I just didn't know how to say it. I indicated I wanted to talk by waving my hand at her.

"Miss, is everything okay, you seemed to be scared of something?"

Something was messing with her. I knew she was force sensitive, but if they were really sending children to fight me, then that was a bad mistake. Either way, I took the stand to ask the question. Maybe she will answer, or will she faint from being scared of whatever it was.

[member="Percy Imura"]

Percy Imura

Imura with a Table Knife
Percy usually didn't have mood swings like this, but in this instance she violently swerved.

She turned her head to his direction, hair flying and eyes opening. "Scared??" she scoffed, "Of what?"

She felt some of her worries return to her in an instant. He could very well attack her at any second. Her hand moved across the pouch where her table knife was. Look, dude, I have a table knife and I know how to use it!

She blinked before turning away again, "Okay, I may get nervous out and about... not like it matters. I survived a flipping explosion before."

Percy was leaving the other half of the truth out. She survived an explosion before, yes... but she survived only by her daddy force pushing her away from the impact. Once again, her blue eyes flickered with uncertainty. The tomboy was hardly a fighter, although she wished she was. She wished she was strong... strong like the mysterious man she was talking to. She could feel his power in violent waves now, pulling her underwater. She felt like she was drowning under him. She loosened her hand from her only 'weapon,' not wanting to stir trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom