Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flame Perfect Defenses

Matreya

Valashu had recently heard word from a potential client, one that had an odd request he had yet to hear of. The woman wanted a suit of armor made to battle napalm, flames, and like heat sources. This in and of itself was odd for the man, for he didn't know much about napalm or "sticky flames" as he heard another describe them. So, interest perked, he took the idea upon himself.

With the growth being done for his company recently, between the company allying with Spaarti Creations, attempting to reign in and bring back into the parental folds all of Merr-Sonn's subsidies, and even attempting to gain permanent sponsorship from the Mandalorian Crusaders... well as is this could simply be another useful item for his arsenal. With it he could make an army able to survive against napalm strikes, he could offer it to the Crusaders as a mean of assurance, and even sell it bluntly it on the general market!

Items with specialized needs being met tended to do well in his general opinion. So why not one with such useful potential? Thus he went to the drawing bored. This is where he was found by his second in command, Terrence Boseman and a friend. Literally in front of a clear board which he was writing upon with a marker, in the other hand resting a holodisplay that displayed information on napalm.

"How's it going Val?" Terrence asked, walking forward to look in on what he was doing. The man's clean appearance was a stark contrast to that of Valashu, whom with all he was recently finding on his plate, was too tired to care about his looks.

"Huh?" Val said, realizing he was asked a question, but able to pretty quickly realize what had been asked; inferring it being more the right terminology, "Oh its all good, bro, just looking into a request made by a client. She said she wanted Napalm resistant armor. So, here I am, researching as much as I can about most known liquid ignition sequences."

"What have you learned so far?" Terrence asked, now raising his hand to the sloppy, hardly readable, handwriting on the board before them. He had broken down chemical bonds, ingredients required and the like, but it seemed a direct copy of some books description. Not one done by a man who knew what he was writing.

"Honestly? Nothing." Valashu said, a sigh escaping his list as he tossed both handfuls to a table feet from them. Drawing both hands slowly across his face, from outside in toward the center, he messaged ever so gently, finally he had to correct himself, "No, I don't mean nothing. I have found that there are more than a dozen variations of napalm, I will use that term from now on just to be clear about what we're talking about.

"There is the basics, a petroleum jelly base that always bears some fueling agent. The fuel ignites, petroleum burns, and sticks at the same time. Honestly, considering the ages in which we can look back and find similar styles of attacking? Its crazy, ingenious really."

"Okay, well then, your thoughts on the matter?" Terrence asked, leaning against the board, arms folded across his chest.

"Well, I have a few ideas, but really I don't know what I am up against, so how do I apply idea to problem? Ya know? That's like a person who never even touches a computer, saying hey I can fix that virus problem you have." Valashu too then leaned against the table he discarded the items onto, resting his hands on the lip of the surface on each side of himself, "I guess I gotta get out there, see it in action, learn what I can from the people who have dealt with it."

"Ok well, Terax is right outside, and he was a decent assist with the Reapers, maybe he could know some stuff about it?" Terrence said, the question more of an off hand statement, "Terax come in here!"

Immediately, as if worried Terrence's life was in danger, came flying the big bald man in heavy gear, "What's going on!?"

"Nothing Terax, just some more questions Terax, for future gain." Valazhu said, raising both hands to show the universally equal absolute sign, 'Chill Bro!'.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

Anyas recent mission with the crusaders left her with a nice red mark on her shoulder that was bandaged up...blaster r bolts suck about as much as when your molotovs somehow leaks fire onto your arm now that sucks because you have to put it out

However she place she had just arrived at she sent ahead a order that she liked...a idea for armor that she could use to petwct herself from her own flames and flames of the enemy at the same time

She thought she was going to meet him alone so far that's what she thought at least

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Valashu Elahad"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom