Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Five Heads Are Better Than One [Omega Protectorate]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
FONDOR
S.A.T.A. RESEARCH COMPLEX
@Skree Ariko @Siobhan Kerrigan @Noah Corek @Anya Venari
"Indeed."
HK nodded
"Now, all available at SpaceBay."
He looked back to his presentation
"So, are there any more questions or concerns regarding copying me? Because I did had one more favor to ask you before we would begin this process."
He looked back to those gathered there
"We need to come up with names for each of them, I was thinking, one could be named 'Ironhide'"

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
Anya had a rather inventive mind when it came to snarky nicknames. Surely the machine wouldn’t know Eldorai slang to know what an Iri bassi was. It sounded impressive until one learned it meant ‘stubborn or rigid bottom’. On the other hand…droids knew languages. Best not to.

“Ironhide, Ironside, Irontide, Ironguide and Ironride,” she declared with a straight face.

She wasn’t going to made things easy….

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
FONDOR
S.A.T.A. RESEARCH COMPLEX
@Skree Ariko @Siobhan Kerrigan @Noah Corek @Anya Venari
HK tilted his head at Anya
"Grumble."
He declared
"Alright, let us keep it one per person, so we got Ironhide and Ironside, I would not mind anything without the word 'Iron' in it, I feel we might over use it a bit by now, so we should switch it up a bit."
He looked to others
"Any propositions?"

@[member="HK-36"], @[member="Anya Venari"], @[member="Skree Ariko"]

Siobhan could not control herself and burst into laughter when she saw the droid grumble. It was always nice when Anya found someone other than her to troll. "Damn. I was about to suggest Ironman. How about Steelride then?" she asked innocently while maintaining a totally straight face, apparently deciding it was the right moment to join the elf in trolling the droid, but then in most cases she found herself the victim of the elf's rhetorical barbs. "Or Steelborn? Bladeknight?"

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
“I like Bladeknight. If you were programmed female you could have one be Iron Maiden!” Anya put in helpfully.

“Hmm, what would a female programmed @[member="HK-36"] be like, do you think @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom