Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First try

So good day.

I am MineBaster, you can call me: Bastardo, MB or just Mine ( or probably Loki ehm..).

Reason why I'm here is my friend Prof. Lambda, he told me about this forum after we both was banned on Star Wars Legacies (Admin was so ''legit''). So here I am.

What do I like? Absolutely Star Wars and how maybe you noticed I love Comics. I also like trilogies like Lord of the Rings, Hobbit or maybe Potter. I'm not best writer at all, but maybe that will change on this forum.

What do I want in Future? Hm, in Future I want do some kind of Psychologist or University Professor. I am 21 years old.

(For the Empire)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think its can be all about me, and thanks for possibility to be on this forum.

May force be with you.

MineBaster.

Sibar Laval

S
[member="MineBaster"]

Legacies? I'm a part of that forum, not as fun as this one. Well.....WELCOME TO CHAOS, BURN MAIM KILL!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome to the site. :D

To note. All of us are familiar with, and many good friends of, the good Master Brandon Rhea and his staff team. So just let what happened elsewhere pass and I'm sure you'll enjoy a grand new future amongst us riff-raff and geeky hobbyist of the Net. Lulz. Bans happen. We move onwards and upwards. Taking the lessons learned as a passion to do better and build stronger relationships next time.

Explore, ask questions, and verily enjoy your stay. The Top Banner is your friend. Cheers and happy hunting. :D

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Brandon Rhea was awesome and professional. It wasn't him who wronged us. There was another administrator who wasn't really liked by others.

Brandon Rhea is cool, or at least he was when I was there.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Edwin Gerald Finbur"]

Tis cool broski. This whole forum you see here was founded out of the difficulties that lay around Star Wars website Administration on the Net. The love of men and women who overcame and empowered. As such, our community is a great community. Just like many many others. All seeking positive new experiences in a galaxy far far away.

Welcome to the club. It's gonna be one wild ride. :p

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Oh yes, this community rivals even that of my very first RP forum (I won't mention the name, it could be considered advertising), which is a very, very good thing. So far, everyone has been really friendly. I think both of us will find success on this forum.

The ride is already wild... I'm just waiting to see how mad it becomes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom