Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Time for Everything (Open)

Zia sat back in her seat, wrinkling her nose at the mix of disgusting and enticing smells in the air. It was always this way with cantinas. These places were a mixture of the good and the bad, just like the smells. She gently patted her pocket, feeling the tiny amount of credits there with a dejected expression. She was pretty sure that she had been cheated. That landing permit had cost almost all of the money that she had had. While she hadnt payed any sort of fortune, when your were a freelance pilot with no idea where you'd find your next job, parting with any money hurt. Maybe she should have saved more of the money from her last job, instead of buying parts to improve her ships hyperdrive. Her hand moved to rest on tha handle of her blaster pistol, purposefully drawing attention to it. She didn't want anyone flirting with her, especially not anyone in a place like this. She was here for business, to find her next job, not to find a relationship.

"I need someone who can bring me my stolen goods" "How much credits" "More than enough" "Whats the catch?" "Its in Cloud City" Garoth opened his eyes looking at the Besalisk named Treyatell "I had a ship, fully charge. I will go but i cant fight a freaking gang that i dont know anything all by myself" he breath "I will look for a companion. Wait"

He looked around the cantina and sighed a force-sensitive woman that was dangerously putting his hand in his blaster. Garoth stood up "Looking for a job?" asked the girl. Reason for that was all the other mercenary always were drunk and didnt take anything serious.

[member="Zia Jade"]

Zia heard footsteps approaching and frowned. She would have let out a sigh, but she wasnt entirely sure who it was that was approaching and for what reason. She turned to face the person, an expression of distaste on her face. She was surprised when the man mentioned a job, but her facial expression didn't change. She glanced him up and down before speaking up, one eyebrow raised. "I'm not the sort your looking for. I'm not a fighter, im a pilot and a mechanic." She could tell just from looking at him that he was some sort of mercenary type. "If you need to go somewhere, i'm your woman, but i'm not getting into any fights unless the pay is pretty darn high." She explained.

(No problem. My ship is pending review atm though, just a heads up)
Zia nodded slowly. Ten thousand credits was a lot, probably enough to make up for what she had lost in paying for a landing permit and then some. In fact, she could probably revamp her ship with that. But was it worth it... Her entire job, her reason to work, was to get money to improve her ship. If her ship got trashed in a fight, or she died, what was the point? Why should she risk her life for some credits that she might not even get. And then the answer came to her. That was the sort of thing she did all the time. Every time shu flicked that hyperdrive switch to take someone somewhere, she was risking her life. This really wasnt all that different. "I'm in, under certain conditions. The AT-360 is a pretty good ship, but if your flying it with one person you it's probably not flying at optimum efficiency. A standard AT-360 has 4 laser cannons and a simple deflector shield. Depending on what you may have changed, it should be plenty for what you have in mind, at least from what I understand. My condition is this: We take your ship alone. I dont want mine getting scratched up if we get in some sort of chase." She explained, adjusting her black cargo vest. "I might even see what I can do to fix 'er up." She said, talking about his ship.

"As long as you know how to pilot it works for me" he stood up "We are ready. Your cargo will be here in two-three days" the Besalisk nodded and left the bar "I will wait for your arrival" "Follow me" said as he walked to the door ready to leave "I managed to change the fuel burn problem but didnt make other changes"

When they arrive to the Hangar, Garoth stood "I must warn you. I have two kids with me..." Two kids run from the ship and hug him "Gary!" "Told you to not call me that...Mara, Vanadis, She is Zia. Im gonna work with her. Take a look to the ship and tell me if we are ready to leave" the two girls smiled at Zia while Garoth went to the manager and asked for gasoline for the trip they were going to make

“What do you mean they backed out?” another male’s voice called out in a disappointed manner. A tall figure with thick black hair combed loosely back just down past the collar of a tan colored duster coat that looked more roughed up and abused more than any old ship past its prime that happened to sit at docked at the hanger. “…I was depending on that job to get my ship…do you realize how hard this galaxy is to live in when you….” He man stopped as the smaller Duros simply turned a headed away from him. The tan coated man turned a little revealing a tattoo upon the side of his neck if either [member="Garoth Ursull"] or [member="Zia Jade"] had caught wind of the argument; depending on their knowledge of galactic cultures, they may note the Kiffar design that comprised it. A sideways second glance was given towards them for a few seconds as Roran’s dark eyes watched the two adults then the kids for a moment before walking towards them. “Emm..excuse me..Could I ask you something?” he asked hoping not to come off rude and interrupting their introductions towards each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom