Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private First Steps into a Larger World

OBJECTIVE - Create

Where: Ruusan - Valley of the Jedi
Why: To begin Jedi training
Wearing/Wielding: Fate & Robes
When: Morning
With: Juno

latest

Aurelion sat upon the tallest peak he could find overlooking the ancient nexus of the Force. A place that he, after gathering the components to his Lightsaber, had contacted his Master about meeting him at for the process. His legs were crossed beneath himself, his hands resting peacefully on his knees, as the various components of the Lightsaber began to swirl and collect around him. Each and every one of them individually selected by Aurelion for this exact purpose, each of them seemingly a fault line in the Force, a refracting surface upon which he could still hear the Force sing and whisper to him through. Multitudes of visions dancing across their surface as they came together piece by piece, bit by bit, lightly touching together on the very precipice of joining one-another.

He held them there, not quite joined yet not at all separate, before slowly levitating the crystal he had retrieved from Dantooine up before him. He could feel it resonate back to him in the Force, in a voice much the same as, yet wholly different than, his own. Slowly, gently, like two voices being brought together into a harmonious duet Aurelion began to weave his presence in the Force with this crystal. The ancient, powerful energies clinging to this place swirling and coalescing around him as he waited patiently for Juno to arrive. His thoughts surprisingly, unusually still and focused for him. To anyone who knew him he would almost feel like a different person.

In this moment, at least, he could set aside his hurt. His broken self could pull together for one concentrated effort of will and character, as he knew just how very important it was. Aurelion's eye slowly opened bit by bit as he gazed upon the crystal floating before him, it's tune in the Force like that of a beating heart, excitement made his fingertips tingle and sizzle lightly with energy as he glanced up at the sky. Feeling, for this small hour, at peace.

Juno

J
Juno approached quietly from behind, stopping next to Aurelion and look into the nexus below. The Force's presence in the Valley of the Jedi was powerful and all-encompassing. It was no wonder it was considered one of, if not the strongest Force Nexuses in the entire galaxy. There was much history in this place, and even someone as lackadaisical as Juno couldn't help but feel some degree of due reverence for it.

Her eyes shifted focus to the boy next to her, still sitting silently with his lightsaber components. He really did feel like a different person. It was almost unnerving in a sense, but Juno felt much more impressed than off-put. His apprenticeship had gone well so far, progress was tangible at least. Whether this moment was a result of said training, or simply due to the specific circumstances they found themselves in, Juno did not ask. She stood in total silence for a while longer, letting Aurelion have this moment of total tranquility while it lasted. Finally, she spoke up, her words, though quiet, still carrying faintly across the silence around them.

"Are you ready to begin, Padawan?"

Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova

OBJECTIVE - Juno

Where: Valley of the Jedi
Why: To Begin Training
Wearing/Wielding: Robes

As Juno stood at his side Aurelion didn't move his gaze to her yet, his eye stayed focused on nothing at all, nothing physical at least. Only the Force, only this peace he felt, while it lasted. Though as all good things must end, this peace did pass, and as Juno asked Aurelion if he was ready, the peace settled. Like tiny leaves settling to the Earth as a tranquil breeze passed by, the thoughts and emotions of his heart and mind too settled into place, and he nodded slowly. Answering quietly as something much closer to his usual self "I am Master."

Aurelion adjusted himself, turning until he faced Juno entirely, and his eye widened a bit to a more familiar, slightly apprehensive gaze she would find familiar on his face. He bit his lip as he gazed up at her, his peace within the Force wavering as he swallowed, and glanced at the levitating pieces of his Lightsaber before asking. "Would you.... help me please? I... I think I can do it but...." Aurelion took a deep breathe, before smiling up at Juno softly.

"I-I want you to help me. Please? Not because I can't but... because.... I-I...." Aurelion ducks his head, his emotions radiating through the Force, and he never finished his sentence. He doesn't have to. It would become clear and obvious to Juno that he cared for her, like family, like she was an older sibling he had never possessed and wanted her to help him because this was a personal moment he wanted her to be a part of.

Juno

J
Juno nodded as Aurelion tried to explain his thoughts. She knelt down to look at the pieces of the hilt more closely. He had clearly taken some effort into the collection of these precise components. Good. The padawan's bond with his lightsaber would likely be strong. She recalled the first saber she ever crafted as a padawan, a simple blue-colored blade. Juno never felt much of an attunement to it, her current lightsabers much more befitting of her, she thought. The master brushed her reminiscences away, she didn't consider herself particularly sentimental, and more important things were currently happening. Looking back at her padawan, she nodded again.

"That's why I'm here. Take the lead, Padawan, and I will follow."

Juno positioned herself across from Aurelion, waiting patiently for his next action.

"Feel the Force. Let it guide you."

Last edited by a moderator:
OBJECTIVE - Create

Why: To create a Lightsaber

Aurelion nodded and gently reached his hands out, but not to the hilt of the blade they were to make together, instead his hands grasped hers as he gently tugged her down. Wanting her to sit with him and let the blade float between them as he chewed on his lip, still holding her hands as studied the components of the blade for a minute or two. He took in every detail, his wide, ice blue eye scanning along each part, tracing those cracks and faults he saw in the Force as each piece turned, adjusted and clicked at his command. Finally, seemingly satisfied with what he had gathered, he glanced over the hilt at Juno.

"I umm.... I just need.... you to hold it.... and I think..... I think I know what to do." He would murmur, eye intent, focused and above all, happy. Slowly his grip on the hilt would diminish of Juno took over levitating and hold the hilt aloft. Aurelion, meanwhile, extended his senses outward. Taking in the very essence and presence that filled the Valley of the Jedi and drawing it into himself. Noting each and every emotions, each sensation and swirling fluctuation of the Force before he channeled it through himself and into the harmoniously singing crystal that comprised the core of his weapon.

As the pieces of the blade began to slide further together, clicking and rotating into places as if they had always meant to be, the hilt would become more difficult to hold as the energies being fed into it began to coalesce into almost a weight of their very own. But despite the added strain on Juno..... he was there for her. Just as his hands would tighten on her own so too would his touch through the Force work with her every step of the way. Letting the Force guide him as his fingers laced with hers and his eye slipped shut.

With a sense of finality did the pieces of the weapon finally slide into their final resting place. Whirring and snapping with each correct positioning as each and every mechanism he had chosen himself began to take the form of the weapon he would carry. The Force began to fluctuate wildly around the two of them as if it were a black hole, collapsing inward toward the event horizon that was that one singular weapon, only for Aurelion to gasp and tense as.... finally..... the blade was complete. The amethyst blade springing to life to hum horizontally in the air between them and Aurelion, now panting and sweating, beamed a bright smile at Juno over the hilt as he gently released her hands and took the hilt in his. Sighing softly as he looked up into Juno's eyes with his own and murmured quietly "Juno I..... I-I did it!"

Juno

J

Juno sat patiently, holding the hilt between them as Aurelion drew his attention to the next step. Watching with curiosity at everything he did, absorbing every subtle detail of the moment between them. Over time, she shifted slightly and readjusted her focus, more intently holding her control over the hilt as it became more difficult to keep in place, still not taking her eyes off the boy as he strained and drew on the essence that permeated the valley before them.

Finally, each piece had snapped into place and the blade ignited with coursing energy. A smirk drew upon Juno's lips as the padawan took the hilt in his hand, taking hold of it for the first time. She gave a single approving nod, "Good, Aurelion."

She breathed out, it had felt as though she was holding it in the entire time. "This is your lightsaber. The ultimate weapon of a Jedi. A symbol of justice in an unjust galaxy. You, like generations of Jedi before you, will wield it in service of a greater purpose." This master was not often one for speeches, but it was as if the moment had pulled it out of her.

Juno stood up, bowing to her padawan and looking down at him, the smirk still etched onto her face, "Well done, Padawan. You've taken a big step."

OBJECTIVE - Try not to cry, then cry a lot.

Why: To become a Jedi
When: Mid-Day

As Aurelion gingerly held the blade in his hand he blinked as Juno told him... he'd done good? He choked up and, reaching out with the Force, deactivated the blade. His arms gently shaking as Juno continued to speak his eye as wide as a dinner plate as he gazed up at her, his lip beginning to quiver as she complimented him.... again...before he threw himself forward and hugged her tightly. Burying his face against Juno's neck as he began to sniffle, hiccup, twitch and then.... cry softly. One hand holding the hilt of his Lightsaber while the other softly dug his fingers into her back.

His eye was squeezed shut as thick, hot, heavy tears rolled down in his cheek and smeared onto Juno's neck, his thin, small form hitching as he began to sob against her. His elf-like ears sinking low as he tried his best to stammer in a tiny, emotional voice "I-I n-n-never..... thought I-I would... b-be.... a-an actual Jedi." He croaked, tensing up immensely against her as he nuzzled his face into her neck, his face flushed and hot with emotion as he began to shake quietly. His grip on her never loosening or relaxing even the smallest bit as he rode his roller-coaster of emotions. Happiness, elation, joy, thankfulness, relief all at once.

Aurelion slowly pulled back, after a time, and gazed up at Juno with a wide, watery eye as he sniffled. Tears still streaking his splotchy, porcelain features as he tried to smile. Whimpering softly "Th-Thank you J-J-Juno..... I..... I-I don't-...." He shook his head silently, before looking down, and slowly peeling himself from her. Sitting down across from her again as he softly cradled the Lightsaber hilt in his lap, not saying anything else, but it would be overwhelmingly obvious to Juno that he was nothing but thankful and caring for her.

Juno

J

Much like last time Juno tensed up when Aurelion hugged her. Standing there awkwardly, the master mulled over her thoughts as she let him have the moment.

Nobody else is around. Just let your guard down this one time.

Juno grumbled audibly at her own thoughts, before slowly returning the hug. Just barely putting her arms around him, allowing for the faintest contact on her part. Letting go as soon as Aurelion did, she cleared her throat and knelt across from him.

"You already were a Jedi, Aurelion. Having a lightsaber doesn't change that." She smirked, "It just... makes it a little more obvious."

She resumed her silence once again, letting Aurelion stay in this moment for as long as he cared to.

OBJECTIVE - Be a Jedi

Why: To Grow

Aurelion gave a tiny, surprised gasp even at the subtle show of affection from Juno. It doing more than she could ever know to warm his heart and as he pulled away and sat down, took a long moment to look at his Lightsaber, he would smile at her. Seeing that confident smirk he ducked his head sheepishly before nodding, blushing softly, and standing. Energy and excitement thrumming through his limbs as he nodded to her, reaching out to the Lightsaber with the Force and having it spring to life.

As the amethyst blade sprang to life Aurelion gazed along it's length before looking to Juno and giving her a resolute nod. "I'm..... I'm ready to begin training Master. I... I want to learn everything you can teach me. I....." Aurelion trailed off, his smile softening, and his gaze for Juno became something akin to affectionate. "I w-want to make you proud." Aurelion would plant his feet, ready his Lightsaber, and wait for Juno to be ready to begin. He was, perhaps, just a little TOO eager to get started but nonetheless he was as ready as he would ever be.

Juno

J

Juno stepped back as Aurelion ignited the saber once more, at first taken aback by his sudden eagerness, though she grew more impressed by it than anything. He was full of surprises today. "Alright, kid. Don't say I didn't warn ya."

In a a flashy display, Juno ignited both her blades, spinning them out in a blinding flourish before taking a guarded stance, holding both in a reverse grip, staring back at Aurelion. "Your move."

OBJECTIVE - My.... Move?

Why: Training with his Master

Aurelion.... did not at all know how to react to Juno's flourish or how she held her twin sabers. He briefly tried to hold his own the same way but it felt..... weird to him. He shook his head, settling on a two-handed grasp on the hilt of his blade and paused, biting his lip, before he stepped in and feinted a swipe at left side, only to divert the blade low mid-way through the strike and drop it down to swipe at her leg. Though Aurelion was no swordsman, at least not yet, and this much was obvious.

He had dropped the strike low a bit too soon to make it an effective feint, but all in all, it wasn't a bad first strike. His real issue lay in his stance, his legs were too close together and his eye was too trained on where his own blade was going, not on Juno's weapons themselves. Though it seemed Aurelion knew the principles of swordplay in theory he obviously had barely attempted to apply them in practice.

Juno

J

Juno watched Aurelion’s movements intently, reading the feint easily and blocking the strike with her saber. Could do worse, he at least understood the concept of swinging a sword.

“Too obvious. You time your feints too early, I saw it coming right away.”

She spoke casually, blocking any other strikes he might attempt in the process as if it was having no effect on her ability to think and analyze his movements and criticize them. He was too concerned with himself, and not nearly enough on his opponent. Aurelion’s self-doubt seemed to permeate into his fighting style. Combined with his lack of experience, it would quickly compound in a real fight into a deadly problem for him.

“Widen your stance, strengthen that center of balance. Focus on my movements, not your own!”

She could have tripped him right then and there, or struck his legs, but she let him have another chance to adjust. The master would lock sabers with him, pushing him back and creating distance between them before flourishing her blades as a distraction and rushing in with a flurry of rapid strikes. Most of the hits weren’t aimed at Aurelion, rather his blade. She merely wanted to loosen his grip and overwhelm him, though if he did get hit, she had ensured the sabers were tuned to a lower frequency, it would cause no more than a sting and perhaps a small welt. It was a scare tactic. Even still, the intensity in her attacks grew with each swing, as did the intensity in her voice. Memories of life-or-death duels past reentering Juno's’ mind as she channeled all those emotions into this moment, using them to fuel her attacks, but remaining in control of them.

“When you're face to face with a Sith Lord, he’s not going to give you a second chance. You have to be able to make these decisions split-second, or you're dead. One wrong move, and you're dead. Do you understand?! Aurelion!”

With both sabers, she swung wide, striking the saber from Aurelion’s hand and letting the hilt roll to the ground, attempting to make him move to the ground as well by directing her sabers back at him. Her rapid breaths slowing down as the fight lulled, she composed herself and quieted her tone once more, though it was no less serious.

“This is life or death, Aurelion. And there can be no room for anything less than perfection.”

She turned around and turned off her blades, pacing back to her starting position.

“Again. This time, use my advice.”

Was it too hard on a padawan? Especially one such as himself? Probably, in fact, almost certainly. But Juno had to stick to her beliefs. She told herself training was going to bring hurt on them both, but if it was for the better in the long run, it was worth it. Right?

OBJECTIVE - Juno?

Why: Training?

Aurelion tensed and hesitated as Juno reprimanded his strike, and nodded, attacking against in a similar fashion. Though this time the late, slow feint was not a feint at all. Though Juno batted aside this attempt to attack her he did respond well to her instruction. His feet sliding further apart as he tightened his core, steeling himself just a bit, only to be shocked by what occurred next. As Juno began to swing at him he stepped back, wincing softly, as he felt the intense emotions radiating off of her. Aurelion's hands going clammy as he felt Juno slip to the very edge of reliving an actual battle, and it was all he could do to hold his saber against her strikes.

What had been a joyous, momentous occasion suddenly terrified him as Juno's voice rose in harshness and age-old memories began to flit by Aurelion's perception of Juno. His arms went stiff and his movements hesitant, terrified and as Juno would knock the Lightsaber they had just made together from Aurelion's hands and walked back to her position it was obvious Aurelion was no longer in condition to train. In a way knocking the blade from his hands had been a greater emotional blow to him than even lashing out with her blade as she had. It was something they had just done together and now.... now she batted it aside because of how defenseless he was. Cast aside their efforts.

Aurelion,upon being disarmed and pushed back by Juno, would fall back backwards and stare up at her. His eye wide with fear and as Juno stated for him to go again Aurelion could only curl up there and pant softly. His eye clenching shut as he shook quietly, his heart twisting in pain as what had just previously been a bright, happy, joyous moment for him was now hurtful, frightening and painful.

Juno

J

As Juno stepped back to her position, a chill ran down her spine without even having to look back. It was clear he wasn’t standing back up. The sense of fear and hurt radiating off of him was all too easy to pick up on.

Damn it. Damn it all. She ruined it. In her efforts to rush things forward she ruined it all, just like she always does. But it had to be worth it right? She had to keep telling herself that. It was all she had. This was all she had now.

“...Please?” The word slipped out almost confusedly, like she didn’t know entirely what she was pleading for. She ruined it. Juno turned around to face him, and this time, her voice shook, “P-please? Aurelion? Please, get up.”

The master walked back over to him, grabbing his lightsaber, the one he had just crafted himself, and holding it out to him. He did not take it. She reached out a hand to help him up. He did not take it. She ruined it. “Aurelion, we need to... we need to finish training, please.” Her lip trembled and her eyes were wet, holding back tears. In a matter of seconds, she had fallen into a moment of weakness. Her guard had broken immediately after realizing just how much it had gone wrong. It was as if she betrayed him. She had turned on people before, it was part of survival growing up, and being a Shadow sometimes meant playing the double agent. But to her own padawan, in this moment, one that should have been a time to celebrate his accomplishments, Juno had made it about her and her goal. Deep down she knew, there was no mission to justify it, it was a betrayal through and through. It was not a pain she had felt in a long time, maybe ever. Her chest clenched tight. She ruined it.

Juno fell to her knees, putting a hand on Aurelion’s shoulder as silent tears broke and streamed down her cheeks. She didn’t dare to look him in the eyes, she couldn’t bear to. Instead, looking down at the ground between them, hair hid most of her face, though the tears were still visible. She choked on her words as she tried and failed to build her defenses back up. Even after it all, she couldn’t apologize. She needed him to get up. She needed to be right. Because if she was wrong, then in her mind she already failed him. “Please, Aurelion. Get up...”

She ruined it.

OBJECTIVE - Juno?

Why: Concern for Juno.

Aurelion froze the moment the word 'please' left Juno's lips, his eye widening in a sad, numb expression of pure shock as she walked back to him. She offered his Lightsaber to him, his simply stared, like a broken doll with no strings attached for him to be moved. He simply stared at her, his timid heart hammering in his thin chest, even as she gripped his shoulder and he saw her lip tremble. His thoughts were in complete and utter disarray at the simple fact that Juno, his Master, was crying. That she, who had seemed so strong and so hard, so firm and unyielding, was still capable of showing weakness to him of all people.... he grimaced softly.

As tears ran down her cheeks and she begged him to continue the training, for him to get up, he found himself reaching up and caressing her cheek without truly understanding what he was doing. Pale, soft skin gently splayed over her cheeks as his hands cradled her face, his thumbs acting without conscious thought to swipe away her tears and show HER support. To show HER that he could be there for her in the same way she was for him. His eye slowly moving to her own as his glistened with tears of his own, but for once, he was not the one to cry. Instead he simply cradled her face, supported her, and gently caressed her cheeks.

As Aurelion's throat struggled to swallow, his voice coming out in tiny hitches of emotion, he was far too focused on comforting Juno to even consider taking up his Lightsaber again. Instead he made sure every one of her tears was wiped away before his arms wrapped around her neck, leaning up in the same moment as he pulled her down, and he hugged her fiercely. Burying his face in her neck as he sniffled and clung to her. "I-I'm sorry.... I'm sorry th-that I'm so weak! I-I want to make you proud and.... prove I can be strong."

Aurelion would slowly move to sit up on his knees in front of Juno, weakly gripping her hand that held the Lightsaber they had made together, pulling his head from Juno's neck as he nodded shakily to her. "I'll..... I'll keep trying." He stared into her eyes and took a deep, steadying breathe "But Juno...... Master? I want you to know.... I am here for you too." He assured her with all the certainty he had in his doubt-ridden heart.

Juno

J

Juno tensed up the moment Aurelion reached out to try and comfort her. Still too conflicted to move away, she simply sat rigid as he hugged her, fighting to hold her tears back in what she interpreted as a moment of weakness. Something for her to be embarrassed by. The only saving grace being that they were alone in this moment. No one had ever treated her like this before, and it made things all the more confusing. Juno didn't know what she was feeling right now, or what she was supposed to be feeling.

She was finally able to relax her posture when Aurelion said he would keep trying, taking it and running with it as a signal that everything could just go back to normal, and the could put this moment behind themselves. Juno gently pushed herself off of him, doing her best to disregard his attempt to comfort her as well. That wasn't what this was about. The master rubbed her eyes with her sleeve and stood up, dusting herself off before taking a deep breath. "Okay, then. Let's keep trying."

She left Aurelion his lightsaber, and took out only one of her own this time. "Alright. As you surely realized, trying to engage in lightsaber combat without any sort of training isn't going to get you anywhere. This applies to most things, yes, but as a Jedi, learning to properly handle a lightsaber is going to be essential for your survival. And seeing as you have no training, we'll be focusing on Shii-Cho for now. Its the first and most basic form, every Jedi knows how to use it." Igniting her saber, Juno took a traditional Form I opening stance. She was still trying to brush off the events that just happened, but getting back into training was helping her hide it at least somewhat.

"Generally, you're not going to see this form used in actual combat much, it's most useful for learning the standard motions of lightsaber use. That said, I have seen some make great use of it in a fight, but those people were highly skilled masters of the form. Anyway, follow my lead, take my stance. Center yourself. Focus. Then, we'll start some basic movements, proper handling, simple motions, stuff like that." Assuming Aurelion took her up on it, Juno would begin doing as she said, explaining the movements and studying his own, as he mimicked the same process.

OBJECTIVE - Confusion and Worry

Why: Training? Juno

Aurelion watched Juno melt back into her usual self with a worried mixture of hurt and confusion. She seemed.... better. But only in so much that she seemed to go right back in her shell the moment she thoughts things weren't wrong. Rather than open up and feel she had taken it as a sign to move backwards and Aurelion felt, in a word, guilty. Maybe his attempt to show her he was okay, but picking the Lightsaber back up again, had hurt her more than help her? He grimaced at this as he watched her stand up and dust herself off, and sighed, realizing it was too late to try and do or say anything else. The damage was done.

Aurelion slowly stood with Juno, his expression as close to neutral as it could be with how worried he was for her, and as Juno set to explaining what they would be doing next Aurelion was only half paying attention. The fact that Juno seemed to be using the training as something to hide her emotions in worried him and, as she took what he at least recognized as an opening stance, he copied the motion half-heartedly. While he was able to take the stance centering himself and focusing were out of the question. His mind was too focused on how hurt she was now rather than learning anything.

Biting his lip Aurelion would look up at her and sigh, his ears drooping, and his gaze fell to the ground beneath their feet. He couldn't hide his emotions from her anyhow. "Master. Juno did I...... do something wrong?" He shrugged his thin shoulder weakly and swallowed hard, staring at the ground at her feet as he drew in a stuttering breathe. "You don't feel.... okay a-and I want to help but p-pushing things down and bottling things up will only make things worse...." He raised his eye back to hers, grimaced, and stared at her with true, earnest concern.

Juno

J

Juno had only just noticed Aurelion's attention lacking when he spoke up, her own posture drooping as he tried to return to their last conversation. "No, Aurelion. You didn't do anything wrong. Let's just-" She sighed, somehow this kid was turning this into a lesson of his own. This was exactly part of why she didn't want to reveal her emotions like that. In her mind, Juno had now lost her presence. The master was eager to regain control of the situation, pinching her temples and racing through her mind for a solution. "Kid, I made peace with stuff a long time ago. We're not here for a counseling appointment. Neither of us are."

Juno kicked up a bit of dust idly, placing a hand on her hip and looking back at him. Here was the hard part again. She needed to hit where it mattered if she was going to get through to him. "You said you wanted to be a real Jedi, didn't you? You said you wanted to learn everything I could teach you." She spoke calmly, but firmly, putting the focus back on Aurelion and reminding him of his own aspirations. "That's not going to happen if we can't get through this first."

She went through the motions again once again. "Part of being a Jedi is being able to focus yourself, even when there are distractions. On the battlefield there will be a lot more stimuli to bother you than just people's emotions. If you can't do that, you won't be a Jedi." Juno took the opening stance, facing Aurelion intently. As much as it was a defense for her, she meant what she said, these skills were crucial for a skilled Jedi to have. "Prove to me that you can."

OBJECTIVE - Focus on what Matters

Why: Training with Juno

Aurelion swallowed hard as Juno responded, as she seemed slightly bothered, and Aurelion could sense the turmoil and frustration she was going through as she tried to explain herself and shift the focus back onto him. His throat seized up as he stared up at her, breathing becoming more difficult as the hand not holding the Lightsaber tensed up into a small fist. Not out of anger but out of fear, out of that feeling of his heart beginning to race and his eye staring wide and almost unseeing up at Juno as his worry for her warred with his instinctual fear of pushing the subject.

Aurelion gave a hesitant nod at Juno instruction and stepped a shaky step toward her, his eye locked on her face as, for a brief moment, he didn't see Juno. He saw the hateful eyes of his mother glaring back at him, he could feel that same dangerous line, that same warning, and now he felt that fear of what had happened before when he had pushed beyond where someone like him was supposed to. When he had dared to worry and care about someone other than himself. His legs shook as he took another step, despite gazing at Juno with an absolutely terrified, wide-eyed look usually reserved for children. But beyond all that, in his mind, Aurelion took Juno's advice to heart.

Thus, lunging forward, Aurelion dropped his lightsaber and let it deactivate. His arms wrapping around Juno's waist as he hugged her,burying his face against her, and shaking wildly with pure, child-like fear as he panted qietly. All but expecting the blow and abuse to rain down on him as he murmured in a tiny, quavering voice. "I-I-I am... f-focusing on what m-matters to me Master. Y-You."

Juno

J
Juno flinched when Aurelion went in for the hug, but otherwise made no attempt to move away. She grumbled as she watched his brand new lightsaber be carelessly dropped to the ground, and pulled it towards her with the Force, tucking the weapon away for safekeeping. He was practically latched onto her now, and Juno responded by giving him an awkward pat on the shoulder, otherwise letting him get his emotions out in the moment.

Finally she gave a long sigh, “Then I guess we’re done with training for the day.” Juno stepped back, holding out the hilt for Aurelion to take, “Nice work on the lightsaber, kid.” She accepted that they weren’t going any further with this right now, and with one more pat on the shoulder she moved past him, prepared to head back to their ship.

“If you wanna stick around and… meditate, or just see the sights or… something, be my guest. I’m in no rush. Not everyday you get to visit the Valley of the Jedi.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom