Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Order Dominion of Atrisia

the dominion is live and well I sent a message to [member="The Major"]. mostly to try and clear some things up since we don't have fleets or armies since the alliance left. Kuramagi isn't a garrison, it is ruins and mostly want to try and have a good story. It was suggested literally join the First Order willingly on the grounds they help with the situation brewing in the latest faction thread.

GOing to see what they respond back with and if we as a faction are able to come in there. Sawa would look at them and kind of shrug as most of the armies are only per region instead of a massive standing army.

[member="Garith Darkhold"]

Good luck with the temple!

[member="Junko Ike"]

12 replies in, let's not get too bogged down in details. Just push through an have a good time (or as good of a time) as we can with the story that we've got.

[member="Nine Lives"] , so sorry I turned off the holo projector. Please take this as me wishing more opportunities to rp with you. I will be willing to have threads span off of this one situation. Garith just reacted off the order given by the Prince. Turning off the device seemed less offensive to the diplomatic talks then having a conversation with you while in the room while they're trying to have a conversation themselves. I still love you! <3

[member="Nine Lives"]

[SIZE=9pt]We do have plenty of options for threads. Past thread are very open also. That is since both he characters are very old and have been around Atrisia for some time. For a past thread we would have to do some heavy planning so we can have some concept how Nine and Darkhold base perception of each other would be in future threads.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]This reminds me I need to get back and make another post in the past thread for the Pre- Unification Wars. [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom