Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Contract

Titan

After receiving the call Tel loaded up his ship with the X-31s Tor headed to where the call originated from, Serreno. He saw a human female, probably the person from House Thul or whatever the call had said, who didn't look quite too bad. "You said you wanted to meet?" He asks.

Sabrina

She was after blasters for her droids army, she was developing. As such she had put out tenders, for some contracts. One such contract was with a fellow mandalorian, from clan ordo. He was called [member="Tel Ordo"], and he owned a company on concord dawn. As he entered, she gave polite smile and waved her hand as to offer him a seat. He then asked her You said you wanted to meet. She nodded, Yes I am after a blasters for droids, I been told you can help me acquire some armaments for them. She planned to take this world, but to do so she need her own power base to keep other sith inline. She was not a fool, and new sith where always scheming, she just be better than the rest of them to take this world. She then poured herself a glass of water, and looked at him as to say would you like water too.

Titan

"Droids eh. Well, I would charge you quite a bit, but as you are also a Mandalorian I'm willing to give you a slight discount. How about 50 Thousand and 10% of the droids?

(OOC: Tel is trying to go high so that he doesn't get a bad deal. He is willing to get talked down.)

[member="Sabine Kurtass"]

[member="Tel Ordo"]

She gave him a look as if to say Hell no
She then told him again, I am not here to haggle, or to sell my stuff of cheap. I am want know what the price of your blaster are, and that is all. Also I like to see a demonstration of them, so I know they work.

Now a discount on the droids are no, I am afraid to say. How many credits will each batch of thousand cost me, that is what I am interested in.

She took a sip of water, as she decide to make sure this negotiation, get's back on track.

Titan

"How much per thousand?" Says Tel, "Let me see..." He does some quick math in his head before replying. "5000 Credits. As for a demonstration," Tel picks up the X-31 he brought with him and fires it a bottle 50 meters away. Which shatters and mostly disintegrates on impact. "That good enough for you?"

[member="Tel Ordo"]

She then looked at her droid, Use that blaster, and shoot them bottles. His price was low, it was 50 credits a blaster. She did wonder if he left a naught of in his maths, though she was not going to correct him on that.

Her droid replied Roger Roger it went to pick up one those blasters, and then fired it.

Her droid missed, she knew it would just need calibrating, as it was a different weapon than it was programmed to use.

She was however interested in his reaction, over her droid missing.

Titan

Hee, Hee, everyone thinks 'oh this a really low price' but they forget about sales tax. Probably shouldn't bring it up until later though... Tel thinks to himself. If you want my offered price, I want a 15% stake in your company, and about 5% of the droids. I forgot to say that earlier, but I just remembered now, so all is good for me. How about you?

[member="Tel Ordo"]

She then reiterated her question to him, this time her voice was irritated I asked, How Many Credits Per Batch Of A Thousand!
You are not getting a discount of my wares, or a stake in my company.

Part of wonder about just putting a bolt of lighting through him now, and be done with him.
Then she remembered she was trying to reform a little, though would anyone care if she slipped a little against this snake oil merchant?

Titan

Fine, fine whatever, 300 Thousand per batch of a thousand. Tel responds Well that sounded weird.

[member="Tel Ordo"]

She smiled and she finally got her answer, Agreed.

She then took a sip of water, and started to calm down. As finally got him to stop asking for her company, as that was she was after.

Titan

None that I can think of. send the money to my account upon delivery of the weapons, and the deal shall be done. Tel said, If this is all, then good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom