Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fire, Passion, Light.

1.jpg

Mustafar.

The lava mining world was a place full of metal and machines. Good. Having heard of a recently abandoned mining facility, Gwyneira Craft was more than happy to swoop in and scavenge anything left behind. She was an engineer, after all, and always loved getting any materials for her projects. As she landed the ship, she felt a familiar sense of dread creep over her. Was that the dark side again? After her lessons with the Jedi Kahlil Zambrano, she was getting better. Still, she sighed and landed the ship. Next to her, her droid Mini beeped wildly to his master.

"I'll be fine, Mini." Gwyn groaned a bit as she landed her ship, her baby, in the protection of a hanger. "I'm used to surviving on my own now."

As she turned and left the ship, the droid beep booped worriedly behind her. Gwyn stepped outside. The air was hot and choking. Ash fell like snow from the sky as she looked outside the protection of the shield generated decks. Lightning flashes from the explosive lava illuminated the red atmosphere with bouts of swift blue. She shook her head and looked around. This dock was mostly empty. Time to head inside...

The doors to a room opened up. She stepped into what appeared to be a hologram room with tons of spare junk littering around. Excellent! As she searched around the dimly lit room, she frowned. Nothing to be seen here but scrap metal and broken, fried datapads and hologram projectors. A pity. As the artificial white lights flickered, she turned and walked towards the next door.

Surprisingly, the door flashed open to reveal a wide open deck. One thing immediately stuck out to her, something she never would have expected to see here... Another person was in these ruins. Her bright green skin greatly contrasted the darker colors of this mining world. She blinked rapidly as she eyed a twi'lik woman who was way too close to the lava at the edges of the platforms for comfort. What was she doing, and why was the lava... moving so strangely?

She could sense, through the Force, that something was amiss. What was going on?

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Oh she loved Mustafar, it was a beauty few could truely appreciate beyond the heat, ash, lava and fire. The way the lava flowed like water despite its viscous nature, nothing could stop its flow, nothing except of course a master of fire! With her new body and now stronger connection to the force star was willing to risk playing with some lava to truely test her upper levels of power. Wearing nothing but a fire proof robe she danced and moved the lava like water around her, bits would fly off around he preparing the ground as it cooled. She placed the lava away and let a breath out as she began to focus on the lava fall, she reached a hand out as she started to dtop it slowly before making the flow go the other way back up for a minute before letting it resume it's normal path

She felt truely alive and at peace, feeling her arms she felt the pulse through them and sighed happily, felt great to have her arms back even if she lost the advantage of a hidden weapon or a awesome cortosis arm, looking back to the lava fields she raised up a few tendrils and began to move around her fluidly and easily before letting it rest again

She didnt even know she had a audience either

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Gwyneira watched in awe. Complete awe. How was such a thing possible? Was this the Force? She could sense the Force in this individual, indeed she could. Stepping forward, she descended cold metal steps. Erupting lava swirled, and the twi'lik manipulated it to her will. It was incredible simply incredible!

Gwyneira reacted to this with a gaped jaw, watching in astonishment at the twi'lik's dance of elements. After a moment, she clasped her hands together and excitedly nerded out. Leaning forward a bit head tilted to the side, and watching with dreamy astonishment, she gawked at the power before her.

"Wow! How can you do that? Is that the Force? Can the Force control lava? You can control lava? How? What else can you do? Can you control chocolate fountains? This is one of the most incredible things I have ever seen!"

Next came something that worried even stardust, she made the lava come towards her growing closer and closer until the lava began to touch and pass around her. She moved her hands through it and chuckled a little before laughing happily as she moved it up and then down towards the ground to go around her feet before having it pool beside her...what things she could do...

A force signature on her sense, one she hadn't noticed, it was close, turning quickly the formed pointed tendrils at Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla before she blinked seeing her excitement. She placed the lava back in the flows as she cleared her throat and gave a friendly smile

uh well hello there hahaha I hadn't quite expected to have a audience

There was a chuckle from her before she put a ring on and her signature disappeared as she sighed

but to answer your curious question yes I can control lava, it is called pyrokinesis, the ability to use the force to make and control fire...what you saw is something that is actually rather middle level in my opinion

Gwyneira stared in awe, then looked down to her hands. She blinked, curiosity and wonder driving her. She could use the Force, but only on a basic level. She looked up to the twi'lik with excitement and intelligence both in her eyes.

"How? I can use the Force for sensing things, but not much else. This is amazing."

She looked around at the lavafalls and blinked. Arkanian white eyes observed her surroundings with inquisitiveness. She looked back to the twi'lik and breathed excitedly, "How did you learn?"

Stardust raised her head slightly and stepped back, slipping the ring off her signature in its fullest came back as she appraised the girl before her...hmmm...yes she wasnt blossomed just yet. She had a ton of potential and stardust could only think of what this one could do if she was guided, giving a smile the ring slipped back on and her signature faded away as she spoke

would appear your untrained or very least dont have a proper master to teach you, pyrokinesis is one of the abilities tou learn after doing your basic stuff that any force user should be able to do....oh dear my apologies

She chuckled and shook her head before she stood tall and proud

I am stardust the emerald dragon, if you wish to learn perhaps we can head back to that abandoned place and we can speak, I do not mind parting knowledge to those curious

This stranger, Stardust, was willing to teach her? What!

Visible excitement caused her to bounce with energy. The girl's face was bright with excitement as she beamed, "I would love it! Thank you! I'll listen to everything you say and be a good student, I promise!"

With that, she did a small skip as she turned to return to the ruins. The hologram room was as empty and bland as the last time. Gwyn made a mental note to continue her search for scraps and technology when this was done. She turned to Stardust to see if she followed, eager and bright

Stardust blinked, this one was quite a...enthusiastic one. A smile formed on her face as she watched her rush off while stardust sat there, sighing softly to herself as she began a casual pace for the hologram room while taking a trip down memory lane in her own mind, this girl sorta reminded stardust of herself when she was younger! Albeit stardust took a wrong path at that age but sometimes destiny is a odd thing like that. Entering the room stardust looked around it seeing it was in a bad shape she knew she didnt have to worry about breaking some things

well I've started lessons in worst places, now then

The rubbed her hands together and removed her ring, raising one hand she started pulling some things apart, using shatterpoint to break things apart as she formed then into two stools and then used pyrokinesis to effectively weld them together and then cooled them as she sat them down and then slipped the ring on again

take a seat weve a lot to talk and go over

Gwyneira watched the entire process with an engineer and crafter's eyes. It was incredible, watching the seats forged from scraps in a matter of moments. Gorgeous, even. Spectacular. She inspected her seat in awe, checking the stability of the seat before sitting down. She was clearly impressed.

"Where do we start then? I can, like, sense things sometimes but that's it, honestly."

She nervously scratched the back of her neck, which was now coated in sweat. Mustafar's boiling heat was making her sweat through her goth punk clothes. Her strands of dyed hair clung to her face. She pulled off her outer jacket then started pulling her hair back.

As she worked on the ponytail, she spoke, "I only found out I was Force Sensitive in the first place by chance. In a panicked moment I telekinetically shoved an attacker into a wall."

ah yes where to start...

Based on what star new the girl had a very very light grasp, however given she could sense stuff at such a level stardust knew the potential was there and gave a smile

I hate to be the mood killer but first we must start very very basic, pyrokinesis is a high level skill that if not learned properly can kill its user. That being said however I will teach you the basics

She couldn't deny the girl the right to learn it, she already had that will to want and that energy! She knew that this girl could easily grasp pyrokinesis. Watching her wipe some sweat off stardust raised a hand to redirect the heat out and away

there, so you dont look like you came out of the water, wont cool it down fully but itll keep the lava heat and air off of you. Now then that's a normal thing sometimes, I found out after I could sness people through walls and stuff and unknowingly honed it hahaha, but seeing as you've got the potential let's start with trying to willingly lift something yes? Hmmm something light

Star glanced about the room, finding a small rock size of her hand she lifted it and brought it to the floor between them

focus on this rock, envision your hand grasping and lifting it, now dont be discouraged when it barely lifts ok? The force is like a muscle you must practice with to get stronger

Gwyneira nodded and looked to the rock. She extended her hand and followed the instructions. She envisioned placing her hand on the stone, lifting it. Yet, to her frustration she could not. She gritted her teeth, she was a rapidly fast learner who had gone to college! She should be getting this! The phantom sounds of taunting from her Arkanian teachers and fellow students, mocking her and sneering that she was not enough. Oh, they rang like a chorus in her mind. With a growl, she tightened her grip on the stone and telepathically lifted it, panting in anger. The stone wobbled, then it collapsed to the floor again.

Gwyn looked away from Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae in shame for being unable to do this properly. Sure, she told her not to stress, but how much was she criticizing her behind the twi'lik smiles and gentle talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom