Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire Bug

Bosph

This was probably not the best planet for the young woman to be on however sometimes one needed to take risks to get what they wanted. Keziah very much wanted to learn the element of fire and as such searched to seek out one of the bests in the business. The apprentice had heard of @[member="Morna Imura"] though the holonets. He was considered a Fire Lord by not only himself but his peers as well. She had heard he wanted around these parts which was why she here.

Sighing she glanced around the market she was currently walking through. Making it here had not been a problem in truth that was the easy part. The hard part was finding the man she was looking for and than getting him to train her. Keziah knew it wasn't going to be easy but she wasn't one to back down for a challenge. One way or another she would get what she wanted.

I smiled as I was dressed in my Fire robes, with a helm that was reflective and hiding my face. The Chrome look allowed for people to see themselves in my eyes. And if at the right time, can be rather daunting. Only I was not here to scare people, I was the entertainment. I had seen a few posters of fans writing out about "The Black Phoenix" around the place and my fire skills. I smiled as I was simply working on the corner of the street.

Some would bring seats, others stand, and some even sit on top of their speeders or looking through the near by buildings to see me. Here on Bosph, I was rather well known. and well, there was always something happening here. I sat in a chair on the corner with a bag next to me. Inside were props that I might use, but sometimes I didn't use any. I stood up and almost all the noises around me stopped. All looking at me. I smiled. Suddenly my hands were flung into the air, as a single plume of fire shot from my hands. Zoomed around in the sky as my arm stood still, and then came down right in front of me to shape and for itself into an Arkanian Dragon. Flapping it's wings and then spewed fire for a second before turning to smoke.

A crackle of hands clapping told me that it was going to be a good show.

@[member="Keziah Denko"]

As she wandered around the market she saw a crowd of people followed by clapping. Curiously she went to go see what all of the commotion was about. Keziah doubted that it was what she was looking for but it was worth taking a look at anyway. It could be something worthwhile and if not it didn't hurt her. It wasn't as if he was waiting on her or expecting her so why not explore while she was at it.

Weaving through the crowd she heard ooo's and ahh's as she tried to find a spot to stand and watch at. She was considerably shorter than most of the crowd so it was very hard to see until she had pushed her way to the front. As she did she saw fire come from the man's hands. Her eyes widen with excitement in hopes this was whom she was looking for. She would wait and see though what else he had up his sleeve before getting too excited.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom