Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding The Truth

Quil Narro

Q
Quil smled, he felt the wind through his hair, he had just finished his meeting with Jareth. He began accelerating his speeder until he reached a meadow with a lone tree. Slowly bringing his speeder to a stop, he stepped off.

"War....war never changes, men do throgh the roads they walk. But men are evil... and only strive to see the end of others....to end all who oppose them...eeven then they are not satisfied....tthey strive for more....and begin to fight amoung themselves until only one is left. A wise man once said history is written by the victor, it is only then when all others fall the victor will rewrite history....and only then will he be barely satisfied with what he has accomplished. Governments only strive for one thing....war, peace is just an illusion spread by leaders...tthey participate in war to show off their military strength....only when a peaceful genuine leader steps up will the galaxy begin to change for the better." He said, war was such an ugly thing.

He then sat ubder the tree, the only shade in the meadow.

[member="Fletcher Lorcan"]

Fletcher, who had been sitting in the tree at the time, listened to the boy beneath the tree. The boy seemed to have quite vivid thought regarding the war and the government, though he didn't appear to be any older than Fletcher.

Not agreeing with what the boy said, Fletcher grabbed onto a lower branch from the tree and hung upside down from it by his legs, facing the boy. He eyed the boy, he didn't appear too threatening...

"If you were a Jedi you'd know that's wrong. Governments can strive for peace but some peace is only achievable through war. The galaxy is a big place and not everyone agrees with peace or how to achieve it. Sometimes war is the lesser evil and the only option." he said, sort of inviting himself to the boy's conversation. He smiled at [member="Quil Narro"].

Quil Narro

Q
Quil was startled by the boy that hung from the tree. Once he composed himself he straightened his collar. The boy did not seem to look older than him, the pacifist smiled at the teen's opposite belief. Quil studdied the teen, his hair, facial features, and just the way he spoke. Quil then began looking at the way he carried himself, he obviously carried himself differently than Quil, it was also obvious they were raised in different ways. Quil then proceeded to look back down at the grassy meadow.

"IIf I were a Jedi my beliefs would not change....but I am not a person who shoots down others and cause conflict." He paused and returned the boy's smile. "You see, I was raised on Alderaan...my father was nothing but a peaceful man, my mother the same, I cannot simply drop what my parents and I believe in...now tell me friend what is your name?" Quil asked.

Fletcher swung back up and dropped down from the tree, landing on his feet. He could feel the force in the boy. So he wasn't a Jedi? The boy seemed quite determined to defend his beliefs and it was something quite admirable.

"You mean you aren't a Jedi? I sense the force with you." he asked out of curiosity.

"But you must know that war plays an important role and that it can prevent worse things from happening. War is usually a last resort, or it is at least for the Jedi." he smiled, proud of what he was.

"I'm Fletcher Lorcan and I'm a Jedi padawan." he smiled to show he was trying to be friendly.

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
When the boy landed Quil smiled, the way he presented himself was playful yet serious, on the other hand Quil was just serious and rarely playful. The teen sounded genuinely surprised that he was not a Jedi. He was then taken aback by what the boy said. "T-tthe force?" He asked with genuine curiosity.

Quil had never met a Jedi before. Quil then heard the boy begin to speak again,

"As much as I hate to do it....I agree..." Quil said in defeat, but he still smiled when the boy introduced himself as Fletcher Lorcan. Quil pointed to the ground across from him. "My name is Quil Narro, it is nice to meet you , please have a seat, tell me more about the force...."

Widening his eyes, he stared at the other boy. "You don't know about the force? Do you even know what the force is? Do you know who the Jedi are?" he asked, suddenly bombarding Quil with questions. Fletcher hadn't met anyone who was a force user but didn't know what the force was, he was surprised that the boy didn't know.

Fletcher sat down opposite the boy and stared at him in disbelief.

"The force is like a spiritual power and only certain people have the ability to use the force. If you can use the force and learn to use it, you can use telekinesis and telepathy and maybe more things if you become powerful enough."

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
Quil eyed the boy, he seemed to be surprised that he didn't know what the force was. Quil looked into the boy's eyes "This so called force is unknown to me....these Jedi however are those defenders....peacekeepers if you will." He paused when the boy continued.

When he finished Quil smiled.

"That sounds....awesome!" He said with a grin...

"You should join the Jedi, since you're so keen on keeping the peace. Then you can learn to use the force properly." he smiled and picked up a small rock, throwing it a few feet away.

"Look." he glanced at Quil then at the rock. Fletcher sat with his arm extended as he used the force to move the rock and send it flying back towards them. With quick reflexes, he caught it and put it back down on the ground, smirking. He was often arrogant about his gift, though he didn't mean to be.

"We can teach you how to do that."

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
"Join the Jedi? How would I do that" Quil said he then watched as the boy threw a rock and bring it back with the force.

"This force...how do you learn?" Quil asked as he looked up to the bright Naboo sky.

Quil wondered how the force worked, and why the Jedi and with loved to weild it.

"Easily. Just come to the Academy and they train you. I started my training in the Academy on Yavin 4." he smiled and stood up, taking out his lightsaber and igniting the blue blade.

"We use the force to make lightsabers as well. They're reliable weapons and are very strong." he said as he slashed through a branch on the tree, severing it in half.

"You have to do a lot of mental and spiritual preparation. I've been training for seven years but most Jedi train from when they're three years old."

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
"Easy as that.... " Quil's voice trailed off as the boy stood up, ignited his lightsaber and slashed through a branch.

"Making lighteners can't be all that easy can it?" Quil asked as he watched the sky.

"Mental preparation sounds easy enough....it's the spiritual preparation that sounds hard.... Training for a long time....takes a lot of work..."

Smiling, he shook his head and deactivated his lightsaber before putting it back on his belt. "It's not easy, no. But it's not impossible either. You have to use the force to make it."

"I suppose on average, Jedi train for about eighteen years before they are knighted, though it varies. I didn't grow up at the Academy though and it does take a lot of time and effort."

He climbed back into the tree and sat on a low branch, looking out across the open meadow. "But sometimes people turn to the dark side of the force."

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
((Sorry lost my muse for a bit :) )

Quil watched as the boy deactivated his lightsaber and put it away. He then began to speak about how it wasn't going to be easy....Quil smiled. "It can't be as hard as living as a pacifist can it?" He asked.

Eighteen years was awhile. .. he had time.

"Dark sde of the force....so like the sith?"

"Well I don't know. There are restrictions as Jedi..." his voice trailed off before he spoke again. "You can't marry and you can't cling to the past." he said. Though he had no wishes to get married as of now, he always wondered how he would feel about it when he was older.

"You know of the Sith?" he asked.

[member="Quil Narro"]

((That's fine ;)))

Quil Narro

Q
"can you....name some?" Quil asked, he was curious of what it took to be a Jedi.

Marriage was ment for all...but Quil sighes. "Although I am not at a hundred percent agreement with what the Jedi believe in...I'm willing to give it a try." He said.

"yyes, I've met at least one or two of sith. Not people who I enjoy talking to but if I want to learn about politics I need all angles."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom