Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding One's Self Pt. 1 [one post only]

Elias Arna

E
[SIZE=medium]Elias already had his lightsaber, but it was already made for him. He needed his own blade, one to call his own. He wanted to find his own self in the blade that he will make. He wanted a purple blade. One that he could use at longer ranges than a normal lightsaber. He knew what he was going to make. He wanted a Pike saber. He had trained somewhat with his father on the Bo and he was proficient with it. The lightsaber pike would be about the same fighting style. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Elias had taken Durasteel, Phrik, and Cortorsis to make the long hilt. It had taken him weeks to make the long staff, 4 weeks to be correct. The outer shell was made of a mix of Cortosis and Phrik, and all of the insides were made of Durasteel. Elias was tired and sore from making it. He knew that His father may still be alive living in their old house. He envisioned himself walking up to the house and grabbing his father, giving him a hug like he use to do when he was just a child. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Elias fired up his YT-1300’s engines. He needed to name his ship, but he didn’t know what to call it. He lifted off of Couscant so he could go to Naboo. He asked his father when he was taken away “Father, How will I find you?” His father got down on one knee and hugged him one last time saying “Follow your footsteps my son, just follow your feet home.” He remembered his father kissing him on the forehead and then walking away. He thought he heard a stifle at the time. And maybe him reaching up to wipe away a tear. He never saw his father after that. Elias would check the library on his father to see if he was still alive. And he got the same response every time. “No Name Found”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]He was above the Courscant atmosphere tweeking at the controls making the right adjustments to go in to Hyperspace and get to Naboo in a few hours’ time. He went ahead and took a rest while his ship was on auto-pilot. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]He awoke to his ship beeping and alerting him that he was at Naboo. A planet partly covered in land and surrounded by water. He grew up here as a Child and was taken away and told never to come back from his master. But his master is dead. He died about 3 months ago and he has been wanting to visit. He lowered his ship down to the surface. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]He had landed down in the docking bays in the City of Theed. Elias walked down the ramp to see a short fat man run up to him. He was dressed in a guard uniform and was sweating from ether heat or the short run. He came part way up the ramp and started to ask a question when Elias raised his mechanical hand saying “You want me to sign something for a warrantee about my ship, I do not accept, and I’ll pay you to leave it alone. I’m here on my own business. If I have not answered your questions already please state them now.” The man then shook his head and walked down the ramp to go back to his position.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Elias walked off the ramp with his staff in hand. He used the force to close the ramp so nobody couold get into his ship. Just to make sure of that he locked the enterer locking mechanisms to tell him that they were working it made to slight beeps. He then left the bay through the front door. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Elias needed to buy or rent a speeder. He went to the local speeder station. He saw a man selling a [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]22-B Nightfalcon[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. It was a speeder bike that was used by the Republic, and apparently it was left here. He bought it for 2,500 credits. At least he had a speeder now. He turned on the engine and went down the street to a place he knew. The Sleeping Dargon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]He parked his bike over to the side and made sure that no one would take it. He used the force and placed a marker on it. If someone were to touch it he would feel it. Elias walked in with out his staff. It would draw attention so he left it on the speeder. When he walked in he heard some techno music. The type were people would get drunk and party all night long. All though it was turned down there were some people that were still partying. He walked over to the bartender and asked “Do you know hwere I can find a woman by the name a Sleane?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Sleane was his great grandmother. She knew a small amount of the force. She would take care of him when his father had his “trips” He never knew where he went and his grandmother never told him. She would tell him stories of Jedi and Sith that fought eachother for thousands of years. She gave him a pendant that had a paper product that had the face of his mother on it. He still has it today and it is currently around his neck. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The man’s eyes opened up wide. He then said “You mean that witch that moves stuff without touching it?” Elias was surprised that the man called her a witch. But she was probably the only one on this side of town that could use the force and so he said “Yes Im looking for her. Where is she?” the man was still in shock and said “She lives on the outskirts of town to the north.” He then leans down closer to alias saying with his foul smelling breath “I think you shouldn’t go there lad. She brings bad mojo if you get what I mean.” Elias just chuckles and says “Yes I know. Now if you don’t mind I’ll be on my way.” Elias left the bar and got on to his speeder and headed north. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]He came to a house alone in the woods. It was covered in vines like the last time he had seen it. Elais walked up to the front door and opened it. Walking in slowly saying “Sleane Are you here this is El-“ He was cut off when a lamp was thrown at him. He caught it with the force and yelled “Stop Im Elias your grandson!” He heard a creaking sound when an old woman about 5’5’ walked in with a cane. She said with surprise “Elias you came back!” she then hobbled over to him and hugged him. He leaned down to do the same. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]He then said “I need to see dad. “ She got all still and stiff. She motion for him to follow. He was lead in to a room that had a holorecording on the table. She motion for him to pick it and use it. He did so and a holo of his father came on. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]“Elias, Son, I made this recording right after I gave you to the Jedi. You will see this when I am most likely gone from the planet or from the galaxy all together. I want you to go to our old house and go to your room. Behind the dresser is a vault. It contains a map of the current area. Well in this time when I’m making this recording. I want you to go to the coordinates on it. There you will find what you seek. You may have to fight beasts that would eat grown men. Be careful my son. I want you to know that I will always love you. If you do find me if I’m still alive I will give you the hug you deserve. You may also want my old helmet.” He laughs a little saying “since you were a little boy you loved to go fast and so I made a helmet for you. I wore it on my trips to remind me that I had you with me. It is behind my bed in a vault the key code is your birth day. I also have some explaining to do. I am a Jedi that had fallen from the path of the light. I married your mother when we met on one of my trips. We had a child, A girl, She was born minutes before you. We named her Samantha, but to our sadness she died an hour after you were born. I didn’t want you to become like me as a Jedi. You shouldn’t have to deal with the problems that I had. When I saw that you had the powers I taught you earlier than most. I wish that I didn’t. I want now to spend all of my time with you. I love you son. I hope that you will forgive me.” The holo ended. Elias had tears streaking down his face, and he then said out loud “I forgive you Father”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]He had told his goodbyes to Sleana and left the house. He knew exactly where he needed to go. He got on his Nightfalcon and headed home. He was going the fastest he could go. Elias went home. When he reached the house he saw that it was in slight disrepair. Some broken panels here some chipped concrete. He walked up to the closed door and rubbed the door with his hand. He took a whiff of the air around him. Home. It smelled like home. Elias opened the door and walked in. He saw the kitchen. He walked to his room and saw his bed still there. All of his toys that he had when he was a kid were still lying out and about. He knelt down and picked up his favorite character. It was a mini-figure of the Sith turned Jedi Galen Marek. He looked and saw dust over it. He started to cry again. His father left the toys that he had where they were because life would stop for his father if he was gone. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Elias used the force to move the dresser away from the wall. And his father was right a vault with a finger print identifier. There was a click and the vault door opened to reveal another holo with the map. He placed it in the pocket he had on his side and went to his father’s room. He was in the room and looked around. There were the old weapons that he had trained with hanging on the wall. He looked at them and then found a lightsaber on the head stand. It was his fathers. He picked it up and activated it to reveal a purple blade. It was a rich purple with a black core. Different from the one he had. He took the lighsaber and placed it on his belt and moved to the bed. He moved it enough to slid behind it. He saw a vault again. He rested his hand on it and typed in the key code. It hissed and opend to reveal a helmet. It was golden in color and had wings on the side. On the inside of the helmet was a note. It read. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]“This helmet belongs to you now. I have used ot to fight those who would hurt you. It is made of phrik, and it is shaped after what you would call me as a child. An Angel. May this keep you alive. Love Dad."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Elias saw a button on the side and pressed it. It didn’t do anything. He then used the force to press it and found that it collapsed on itself to have a choker around his neck it fit perfectly on his armor when he put it on. Elias then activated the helm and it closed around his head. The hud system came on showing armor components on his armor and had a armor layout for people that he would see. It also came with heat vision and night vision. He deactivated it and put the bed back into place. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Without anything else to do he left ready for his next adventure to find this beast he had to kill and to make his lightsaber. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium][OOC: this is my longest post ever, I counted on a word document and it was 2000+ words. And im sorry if its too long][/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom