Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding His Path (Sargon Vynea)

Teslar had finally made it off Barab 1 after several days of repairing the engines on his new ship the White Eye this was enough for him to see that he needed parts to fully repair them but he only had a few credits left after he bought the White Eye. He managed to make it to Rothana a planet not to far from Barab 1 located in the Outer Rim where he decided to stop and have a drink at the local cantina and perhaps he could find some work as well. Teslar entered and walked up to the bar, a scruffy looking man asked him what he wanted to drink "Bloodsour" said a deep voice from under his hood grabbing his drink he took a seat in a dark corner away from anyone. He pulled out a cloth bag and dumped its contents into his hand, a purple crystal the one Teslar had gotten in White Eye's lair when he got revenge for his dead brother. Teslar sat there floating the crystal with the force, starring at it wondering what he was going to do before the force had guided him now he could not hear it it had simlpy stopped.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Isotope 5 was one of the most incredible substances to exist in the entire galaxy and it was only located on one planet in the galaxy, and that was no Barab I. Barab I was however was where the Force was leading him, and he trusted in it. The world was a wasteland that was beaten everyday by their sun forcing its people underground. According to his information gathered to the holonet its indigenous people were noted for their near worship of Jedi due to their peacekeeping missions on the planet. This wasn't his neck of the galaxy though, and he didn't plan on staying long. There seemed to be something here he needed to however, what that was he was clueless to.

Walking through the underground caverns near the space port he followed the pull of the Force to a small cantina frequented by off worlds from the look of it. He didn't look around the bar, or even feel out for individuals through the force, he just followed its pulling to a stool and sat. One did not rush the Force, but waited for it's will to be shown in it's own time.

@[member="Teslar Rantarus"]

As Teslar starred into the black heart of the purple crystal he heard the force whisper just as @[member="Sargon Vynea"] walked in he immediately reached out with the force and studied him with curiosity. Quickly he slipped the crystal back into the bag and stashed it in his pocket. He tossed his drink back and made his way to the man taking a seat near him "I find you strange offworlder you give off a power I have felt before but I sense it is not the same thing."

With an arch of his brow Sargon turned towards the voice with a small smile. "Power you say? Hmm, yes I suppose its possible.." Speaking more to himself then the man he felt towards hi with the force, and nodded to himself. The Force worked it the universe to its own likings, and for it's own reasons it seemed. Downing his drink Sargon reached his hand over to the force sensitive, "Sargon of Iridonia, and you are?" [/color]

@[member="Teslar Rantarus"]

Teslar shook Sargon's hand with his own scale covered hand "I am Teslar Rantarus of Barab 1." he said in a deep voice, letting go of @[member="Sargon Vynea"] hand he pushed his hood back revealing his scarred face. He ordered another Bloodsour it was then that the bartender recognized him "Hey I recognize you, your that barabel who took down that durgolosk a few weeks back." Before he could say anything else Teslar waved is hand "Just the drink." the man seemed slightly confused but returned to getting him his drink "Ah right just the drink."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom