Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find it, I shall (Solo)

Time:14:53

Today it was the day before Undin left to search a home on another planet, is small apartment, wouldn't do. Also, it was burned to the ground thanks to the crimelord known as Miss Blonde. He felt like exploring the areas he never gave much attention to. Politics. He decided to go and explore the old Senate Building. But it wasn't for looks that he was going there. Oh on, he remembered that an old Jedi master once talked to him about Yoda.
Yoda, was a great master, the green wrinkly guy. Oh yes he was, did you know that his lightsaber was shortened by himself to adjust his stature? Smart fellow he was. Legends say that he lost said saber in the Old Senate Building. Eh, but legends are legends. Many have tried finding it , they all failed , Undin wanted to find the lightsaber of Grand Master Yoda. He was determinated, and once he made up his mind, no one could stop him.
He packed up a bag with some water and Meilooruns, just in case it took him a while.

The boy left the market he was in, and started walking towards the Senate Building that was just a couple kilometers away.

When he arrived infront of the building , he looked at it. It was a marvelous piece of architecture , the boy admitted in his mind. The Senate Building wasn't used anymore after the fall of the Empire commanded by Palpatine, it had actually been turned into a sort of museum.
The boy stepped into the entrance and read the informational posting saying that it was closed on Primedays , sadly the day he was going to go in.
He went inside anyway, only to be greeted by guards asking for him to go back. "I'm sorry, but my name's Undin, Undin Jaii and I'm a Jedi in training, could I please step in? I need to investigate something." ,which the guard on the left replied , "Sorry kid, but no one goes in, and no one goes out today, except for the cleaning crew, the floors get all soaked in water and take the whole day to dry up.".
Undin turned back and though Maybe there's a back entrace?

Undin was walking around the building when he saw a back entrace, also guarded by two guards. He quickly thought of a plan. He would say he was part of the cleanup crew and that he arrived late to dust off the chairs and antiques inside.
He approached the guards and greeted them "Hello goodmen, I'm part of the cleanup crew. My shi--" , his line of speach was interrupted by one of the guards who said "Yes, you're clear to go.". Undin was surprised by the low level of security. The boy entered the building. It was well lit and clean, which was not common for public places like these. Anyway he read the signs which said " <> The Senate entries ^ Supreme Chancellor Office and Senator's sleeping quarters \/ Library"
Undin decided to go and check the Supreme Chancellor's Office first. The boy went up the stairs and noticed the wet floorboards, so he was extra careful not to slip and fall.

As the boy reached the top of the stairs he found some more signs which said "<Senator's Sleeping Quarters Supreme Chancellors Office >".
He proceeded to go to the right , as the signs indicated. As he entered the Office , he felt an evil presence. He figured it had something to do with the last owner of it being a dark lord of the Sith , so he brushed it off. It was a small room with a side door, that he would check after seeing if the office was clear. The only things in there were some lamps , paintings and an office table with some chairs around. He quickly went to check the office table as he figured that would be the only place where it could be.
Firstly, he checked under the table and chairs , which sadly resulted in him finding nothing. He then checked the four drawers. He found some papers and a lightsaber. The lightsaber was bigger than his' , so it couldn't have belonged to Yoda. He took the lightsaber and tried to activate it. Nothing happened, so he decided to examinate it a little better. He discovered it was made of plastic and probably a decoy.
He decided to put if back where it belonged and turned around. He watched the view. It was splendid. A glass panel which led directly to a beautiful view of the city.
After staring at the view for a while, he decided to check the side room.

As Undin entered the side room he saw a couple of Royal Guards which scared him. They had no weapons thought. Upon closer inspection , he realized they were only plactic and thought they were to display the locations of the Chancellor's guards. This side room was exactly the same as the other one, except it was smaller, the air wasn't as fresh and there was only one chair that stood behind the table.
He went to check the table and did the same process, firstly checked under the table and chair , then inside the drawers, sadly only papers.
He decided for a small lunchbreak before heading into the Senator's sleeping quarters. He took his backpack off his back and took the Meilooruns and the waer out and started feisting.
When he was almost finished eating , someone who seemed like a guard entered.

The boy stared into the man's face before he said something "Hello? What are you doing here?", he seemed docile, most like the other guards. Undin didn't want any trouble and he didn't thinkt he guard did either. "Hello, I'm part of the cleaning crew, and I was in my lunchbreak. Do you want one?". The guard went near the boy and said "Thank you, I will not be on my way. I hope the rest of your ship goes well." , Undin then handed over a Meiloorun and the guard left.
When Undin finished eating and drinking, he cleaned up after himself and put his backpack on. He then got up and felt full of energy. He left the Office and started checking the first senator room. It was a 3-room apartment , which would of have taken quite a lot of time to get checked, and all of them? That was crazy. Undin decided to go and check the Library and The Senate and leave the rooms if he had anymore time, or else he had to come another day at another time to check them.

Undin started running towards the stairs forgetting completely about the wet floorboards. As soon as he stepped on the first step , he slipped and fell trought the stairs. He could barely get up , his legs and arms hurt. He got up and was trembling and shaking. It was a slight set back. He decided to check the library firstly as there was an elevator and as he had read , not big. He slowly walked towards the elevator and pressed the down button.
When the elevator arrived , he saw a small room , the walls were surrounded by three big shelves filled with books , well lit up and very well decorated. There weren't many places where the saber could be. The shelves didn't have any holes at the bottom and the floor was clear.
He decided that it was best to rest for a bit , so he sat down at the table and stayed there for a good half an hour. While he rested, he was losing hope. There was the huge Senate left and then the Senator's room.

He was rested and his muscles were feeling better. As he got up , he felt his legs snap and they felt better. Undin hadn't much knowledge of Medicine but he knew that a leg snapping might mean that the muscle stretched a bit and would hurt less, so that was a plus.
He gave a quick look at the books. Nothing interesting really, just some boring propaganda about The Empire. He decided it was time to explore the Senate.
The boy entered the elevator and pressed the up button. As the elevator arrived , he noticed the floorboards had dried up a little bit and they shouldn't be as slippery as it was. He would not ever again forget to check the floors before doing anything important.
He left the elevator and went towards one of The Senate's entrances.

As he entered the Senate , he got marveled by the greatness of the building. But he also got scared, the Senate was really big. He decided to start at the top , so he went from platform to platform, checking under the chairs at the back and in betwheen the command panels.

Hours had passed, or atleast that was what the boy felt like , and he had only now finished checking the first level, while in reality only 20 minutes had passed.
He had no idea how a Jedi master like Yoda lost his saber , but he wasn't interested, he only wanted to find the lightsaber and go home. Or , more exactly, buy a new home.
He figured if the saber really did fall , it probably slithered down to the last floor, so he hopped from level to level , until he was at the bottom level. He examined it troughtly , but he didn't see anything that resembled a lightsaber.

Undin had lost almost all of his hope at this time, and he knew he wouldn't have time to check all of the Senator's room. He was dissapointed, but at the corner of his eyes , he saw a little ventilation vent in which the lightsaber could have slipped trought. He remembered the words of the old Jedi that spoke with him did you know that his lightsaber was shortened by himself to adjust his stature? . Master Yoda wasn't that tall, so the lightsaber could be as small to fall trought the ventilation , the boy thought. He looked trought the ventilation and saw a small lightsaber. That could one be it. "Yes, yes! I found it! Finally!" , he cheered with himself as he shed a tear of happiness.
He got his white bladed saber out and activated it. He cut the vent out and picked up the lightsaber. After that, he turned off his own lightsaber and stored it back on his belt.

Undin proceeded to give a better look at the lightsaber. It fit perfectly into his hand and the shape of the hilt was comfortable. As he pressed the button , a green blade came to life. He noticed the blade was shorter than his saber's, he guessed the Jedi master fit it for himself, and to be honest it fit Undin Jaii aswell. The normal lightsaber blades usually were secretly a hasle and they were too long, but this one wasn't it was just perfect.

He was really happy and excited , he finally did something valuable. He was proud of himself. He the took a second to appreciate the building, it really was beautifull.
Then , he started climbing back up, it took him a while , since he had to go a level at a time. It took him a good 10 minutes to go up and reach the exit. When he left the Senate he realized something that made him very greatfull , he didn't have to go and check the Senator's rooms.
With master Yoda's saber on his backpack , he went for the Senate's Building exit and went on his way. But as soon as he left the Senate Building , he found trouble. The guards had re-united at the exit and were forming a barrier infront of Undin , which confusedely asked "What's happening here? I'm just trying to pass , I've finished my ship."

The middle guard said "You are to be arrested and taking to court for transpassing, lying to public staff and eating in a non-food and drinks area".
Undin partially knew it couldn't had been so easy. He tried to act it out "I'm sorry but it is listed in my contract that I may eat and drink anywhere in the museum during my lunch break , to improve my timing and effiency". He had no idea what was going to happen next , but he didn't want to fight public staff just for a lightsaber. As they started speaking , the boy's heart started beating faster and faster. Before speaking, the guard laughed a bit "If what you say is true, then show us your contract", one thing Undin didn't have. He had no idea how he was going to get out of this without getting hurt or arm someone. He went for a distraction as he pulled his trumph card. "Here's my contract sir". He took out a piece of paper from his backpack it was blank , but he trowed it on the floor. Three of the five guys went to analyze the paper.

As one of the three guards unched over to examine the paper, Undin enhanced himself with the Force , both increasing his Speed and Strenght , he started running , stepped on the guard who had unched over and used him as a sort of boost pad as he jumped over the guards who were at the back. When he landed he felt something. his leg snapped again. But this time , it hurt him so much, it made him fall to the ground. He was in complete pain , when the other two guards who had stayed at the back went near him with their pistols out. "Stun him and take him in for interrogation.". The last thing the boy heard was the clicking of the stun gun and then everything went black.

Once Undin woke up, he was in a small room with his hands tied. He saw his sabers in a table nearby , so he tried doing a Force Push to get one of them and cut himself loose , but it didn't work. He couldn't feel or use the Force. Those handcuffs were made to hold FU's. He started to become a bit desperate as he thought he would spend the rest of his life in jail, thing that he wouldn't appreciate much. A few moments later, a human male came in. He didn't have armor or weapons , just a vest and normal clothing.
The human sat down in a chair infront of the boy and started asking questions:

"Hello, I'm here to interrogate you. Let's begin shall we? So first of all, why did you lie to staff to get into the Senate Building on a Primeday? There's nothing valuable in there, or atleast that we know of.".
Undin replied "I was searching for some old documents. I'm the grand-grand-grand son of ex-Supreme Chancellor Finis Valorum and I my family needs the documents for a legal action of claiming his properties that were stolen by deceased ex-Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine.", the boy was lying , and looking into the man's face, Undin thought he had convinced him , but he was wrong.

"Ha, you're funny. Did you know that all of the Supreme Chancellors properties were auctioned , since he had no family whatsoever? I will ask you nicely again. What were you looking for?".
Undin simply replied with a taunt as sticked his tongue out in an act of disrespect.
The man got irritated and left the room and shut the door. From the other side of the door Undin heard Let him in there for a few hours, he'll go bored and will help.

The boy had lost notion of time. He had officialy lost all hope when he heard a voice saying Mmmm, locked you are? mmmm? . He looked around , but saw no one . With a tone of afraidness on his voice he said "Who... who said that? Oh, god I'm going crazy aren't I?" , the voice ame came and replied Wrong you are, mmm, recognise my voice you do not? A clue I will give you, mmm, built that saber I have. Undin didn't know if he was going crazy or it really was Master Yoda. He had always been told that the Force is mysterious , so he chose to believe that he was still sane.
"Master Yoda? Is that really you? Can you please help me?".
The guards heard Undin taking to himself so they entered the room and asked "Oi, who are you talking to boy?", he decided to ignore them and pleed to what he thought was the Force leading him "Please Master Yoda , help me escape". As soon as he said that the guard went near Undin and repeated the question "Who are you talking to boy? Tell me!".

The boy smiled as he looked in eyes of the guard and with a calm and crazy tone to his voice he said "Master Yoda, punk". The guard thought he was just insane and left him be. A few moments later he heard the voice again Help you I will , young Padawan, mmm. The handcuffs block the Force they do not, block your mind instead , they do.

The boy trusted the Force , he tried to clear his mind and use the Force, but nothing happened. He then decided to do what he always did when he had no other escape, meditate. He sat down on the floor and closed his eyes. He tried to keep his calm as he breath in and out and after many attempts , Master Yoda's saber came flying to him. He activated the blade and cut himself lose. Undin also got his backpack and his other two sabers and cut the door open with the green saber.

After he exited the room he found himself confronted with 2 guards armed with rifles. Undin quickly did a Force Push and knocked them to the ground, he ran quickly and cut their blasters, saying "Do not dare to alert anyone , or you'll end up like the blasters", he wasn't really going to cut them, that was not the Jedi way.
He advanced trought the corridors that were clear, it seemed that every guard was occupied. As he entered the main hall , he only saw a secretary , who was too busy to even notice Undin. The boy left the police station and immediately contacted his friend and pilot Thar Kmel to come and pick him in the V-Wing, and have the hyperdrive coordinates ready for Mandalore.

When Thar arrived and Undin entered the V-Wing he said "Thank you Master Yoda".

/End of Scene/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom