Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Days (Ragnar Fett)

Joshua Helthane

J
Joshua limped through the streets, his leg still hurting. His mission, and his presence, had been ignored, and all that remained was to find his way home. He hadn't seen it in a while. To long, in fact. He wanted to return to Roon.

Little did he know that wouldn't happen.

@Ragnar Fett

[member="Joshua Helthane"]
The Assain had been tracking the politician for some time, he had been paid to kill the man before he could become an ambassador to the republic. Ragnar was waiting near his targets estate in which then he would begin picking off his enemies security. Once his enemies security was down ,then he would take the shot for the political figure. Hopefully the plan would work, the mandalorian looked through his scope checking possible targets he would pick off first beside the guards at his compound on the wall. " I thought those boys I hired had let go of the target I was waiting for, where was he?" . That was why Joshua was heavily injured by thugs, because the muscular, athletic zabrack loved his prey to be desperate. But at this point he had waited to long. Where the kark was he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom