Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighter & Support Craft Hangars - Hmm.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
I believe I've encountered a problem regarding Medical Frigates and the allocation of Fighter/Support Craft hangars.

Namely, my frigate (300m) doesn't have fighters. But it is meant to have a lot of shuttles and medical support craft, which function as ambulances.

However:

• Fighter Hangar: (Please provide the amount of fighters this submission can hold in it's hangar by count of Squadrons, which hold 12 average Starfighters. The higher your squadron count, the lower your Armament and number of advanced systems should be. )
    200 Meters: [None: - | Very Low: - | Low: 0 | Average: 1 | Moderate: - | High: 2 | Very High: 3 | Extreme: 4]
  • 500 Meters: [None: - | Very Low: 0 | Low: 1 | Average: 2 | Moderate: - | High: 3 | Very High: 5 | Extreme: 6]

[*]Support Craft Hangar: This is the amount of support craft (dropships, shuttles, gunships, etc)this submission can hold in its hangar by count of squadron based on the ship's size. **This number is not modifiable**.
  • 200 Meters: 0 Squadrons
  • 500 Meters: 0.5 Squadrons
Herein lies the issue. The support craft are not modifiable. So I have no fighters and no support craft by rules.

Is there something to be done about this?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom