Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Field Report #7540111

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: Trying to give Alika some character development independent of threads.
Image Credit: N/A
Links: Alika Zovu

GENERAL INFORMATION
Media Name: Field Report #7540111
Format: Audio Recording
Distribution: Rare (INFOSEC = RESTRICTED)
Length: Short
Description: A First Order field report prepared by Lieutenant VC-2281 via audio dictation on behalf of Private VC-1741. Private VC-1741's voice is the only voice heard in this audio report.

SOCIAL INFORMATION
Author: Private VC-1741 (Alika Zovu)
Publisher: First Imperial Stormtrooper Corps
Reception: The recording was received by the First Imperial Stormtrooper Corps and catalogued for use by the First Order Security Bureau and other miscellaneous intelligence units in the preparation of briefings for Army Troopers garrisoned on freshly annexed Colonies with severe infrastructure damage and societal breakdown.

CONTENT INFORMATION

>>>BEGIN PLAYBACK<<<

Leftenant, I was on a single-unit roving Pickett on the Company Perimeter when I discovered a tunnel after investigating strange noises and visible light near FENRIK. This discovery prompted me to contact my Section Commander and alert them to this tunnel's presence as it appeared artificial with smooth walls and visible Durasteel-type supports. I decided to proceed inside it was incredibly dark my Em-Ef-Tee-A-Es system couldn't quite compensate so I decided to turn on my helmet-mounted flashlight and continued on my path, then I heard something shriek angrily like a banshee in the darkness so I brought my head higher and aimed my TL-50 Heavy Repeater at the three adult Eldorai women who lunged towards me. What shook me thinking back on it was how hungry and gaunt they appeared.

I discharged my weapon approximately twenty-four times in repeating mode fatally striking all three assailants, who matched the description and behaviour of Eldorai labelled as "Forsaken". Advancing I soon discovered a simple underground storage facility labelled as a 'bomb shelter' the direct translation is nonsensical, it would be more apt to describe it as a Graveyard though with bleached skeletons littering the floor in what appeared to be large rooms sealed by thick bank-like vault doors? There was a female juvenile cowering at the foot of some makeshift altar inside what I deduced was a habitat based on the furniture and decoration, they did not engage and so I brought them back to FENRIK for processing, my section and I placed her in the care of the attached hospital and its' staff I stayed with the youth to guard them and act as a translator as appropriate but the poor girl was obviously traumatised and quiet as a mute gnat.

While the natives of Kaeshana are generally hostile to outsiders in terms of behaviour I suspect their aggression was born of starvation and dehydration which may have induced hallucinations, the child's cognitive functions seemed impaired and muttered incoherently while I was carrying them. All of this raw data is available for review in the data module submitted by my Section Commander as part of this report which I hope aids in better addressing the humanitarian needs of similar disaster struck populations. I don't think I've ever been so bloody scared than when I went down into that abandoned shelter.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
  • Composed by Private VC-1741 of the Stormtrooper Corps in IM-455 Modular Garrison "FENRIK" sometime during the first Galactic Alliance-First Order around 850 ABY after the latter's occupation and annexation of Kaeshana. The report details from Private VC-1741's point-of-view an engagement with three armed Eldorai women in an underground makeshift fallout facility and the subsequent processing of a Juvenile survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom