Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback is Cool

The Devil | Kavar Lok Kas'Oni
I've yet to do this on any character I've written, but this is my most written toon so I figured what the hell? Kascalion has changed A LOT over my time on this board, for better or worse, from pacifist dark sider for like a day (the hell was that even) to the more recent megalomaniacal warlord. Only recently have I finally begun entering a stride with how I want him to be after like a year. Damn you anxiety. Across it all, what's everyone's opinion of him? Too much? Too little? Just right? Stuff to change? To keep? Too wishy-washy? Anything would be cool, I guess.

Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield You're an absolute king of the relam, Kascalion is a fantastic character, one of my absolute all time favorites to interact with and one of the most compelling Sith Lords I've seen, he along with Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex sell the role of 'Dark Lord of The Sith' perfectly.

Overall, I think he's great and your approach to writing is absolutely the right way to go about it. Kascalion has been a character that has evolved and shifted himself with problems that face him and it's been an amazing story to follow along through my time on Chaos. As far as ACTUAL critiques? Aside from nailing down an aesthetic which you have with SKELETOR (absolute POWER) I think he's a great, compelling antagonist, one well needed on the site.

Keep up everything, brother.

The Devil | Kavar Lok Kas'Oni
Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Thank you, brother. I have always been unsure of where to take Kascalion story wise. Fortunately, my experiences with NIO and especially Irveric have helped beyond belief. I truly believe that the character and you yourself are in the top echelon of the board, and the many fights the two characters have had are among the best I've ever done. I hope to continue writing peak stories with you and NIO down the line, especially as Kas continues to evolve.

Reading Kascallion posts make me curse my own writing and aspire to step up my Sith game, no cap. Every post reads like a New Testament to the Sith Code. I'm not ashamed to say I've read some of your stuff extensively in order to note down how better to write a Sith Lord. There's an eldritch mystique about him that makes him horrifying that you manage to work in without painting him as a contrived spooky big bad. However you do it, I still haven't figured out, but you retain his status as a complex character through it all.

I stan Kascallion for Jen'ari any day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom