Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being that it's been a little over a year since I started writing Briana, the daughter of my oldest RP character, Teyla (with consideration of the brief hiatus I took from the character), I thought I would put one of these out there and see what people think of her as she inches closer to Knighthood. Critiques on Briana herself and how she is perceived, my writing, or even for me, the writer, are welcome - including any commentary on her progression and any areas that should be explored in her story before she takes the next step in her journey.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and/or reply! It is muchly appreciated.

Last edited:
You have made her your own. I cannot thank you enough for bringing life to her and having her be more than just a side character. She is her own person in her own right. I love it.

Look forward to developing Brandyn and Briana's relationship more, especially their maturing familial love for each other. I love that Briana is very much the other side of the coin to Brandyn.

I think that there are few words that sum up Briana as a character at the moment: serious, intense, loving.

You are doing great. Just more threads with her please :p

I wish I could speak to Briana more specifically but I haven't shared many if any threads with the character. That being said, as a writer, you are one of my favorites. I don't know how to explain it any better than to say: When I read your writing, I can feel your connection to the character, I feel like I can see the thought and feel the feelings that you put into them and I am never disappointed in anything you put out and often find myself impressed and inspired. Whatever your process, don't change a thing. I'm eager to see Briana's story unfold going forward and far more eager just to see more of your output, however it comes.

Be careful what you wish for.
Like Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren said, she is not just his sister, or Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren 's daughter, she is her own person. She's grown and done so organically (not by some timeline or by design) that adds more to her layers as a character. I like her outlook, and the sense that she is not just "I'm a Jedi, I'm here." you can see her levels of depth and links to all that make her... her... in each post.

She's great!

You know I love this character. So much. It makes me so happy to see how she's developed. ♡♡♡

She's definitely matured. She's been through a lot and come out a better person... perhaps even one that deals with problems, and journeys through grief and pain, rather than trying to run from it all.

She's more responsible overall, and more resistant to the excessive outcomes of certain emotions - anger, jealousy, for example.

She better sees what's in front of her.

She'll make a great Knight! ♡

But me first. Right? RIGHT?
thats-cute-anyway-alexis-rose.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom