Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

February Group Training - Signups

So, it's about time to kick off the new training system. If you want to sign up to lead a group training session, please reply here. If you want to sign up for the class, you can also reply to the thread.

Every month, we'll post a new sign up sheet and schedule that links to the training threads so people can join up along the way.

You do not have to put your training in the Training Grounds forum if you want to make a thread out on the Open boards or Private boards.

You do not have to set it at the Academy on Glee Anselm. But it'd be awesome if you did. ;)

Acolyte Classes

Telekinesis
Trainer - [member="Darth Erebos"]
Enrolled: [member="Kayden Ouron"]
[member="Gorteko Graye"]
[member="Ameli Trahir"]

Force Choke
Trainer - [member="Darth Timoris"]
Enrolled: [member="Crentice"]

The Sith Code - ( Thread is live) http://starwarsrp.net/topic/78311-code-talking-open/
Trainer - [member="Sinistra']
Enrolled: [member="Xavka Duquo"]
[member="Fortuna"]
[member="Kayden Ouron"]
[member="Gorteko Graye"]
[member="Ameli Trahir"]
[member="First Daughter"]

Knight Classes

Force Lightning - (Thread is live) http://starwarsrp.net/topic/78314-sparks-will-fly-open-to-knights-and-lords/
Trainer - [member="Sinistra"] (Unless someone else wants to step in and teach it)
Enrolled: [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]

Combat

Shii-Cho
Trainer - [member="Darth Erebos"]
Enrolled: [member="Kayden Ouron"]
[member="Gorteko Graye"]
[member="Joycelyn Zambrano"]

Universal Skills

Being a Spy 101 - (Thread is live) http://starwarsrp.net/topic/78312-spies-like-us-open/
Trainer - [member="Sinistra"]
Enrolled: [member="Nrir'ezeash'assase"]
[member="Xavka Duquo"]
[member="Darth Erebos"]
[member="Ameli Trahir"]

[member="Sinistra"], please do sign Xavka up for the "Sith Code" lesson (I always love having Xavka discuss philosophy) and the "Being A Spy 101" lesson (he's an Assassin, he doesn't do long term observation but maybe he should learn a new trade craft).

I can teach them the basics of Force lightning, Telekinesis, force sight and force empowerment for the force skills and I can teach Shii-cho, Shien and djem-so for the combat.

[member="Sinistra"]

I'll try and speak with you tomorrow at greater length, but sign me up for the Sith Code (he has unique views, they might be fun to discuss), and Force Choke and Lightning (i'll try to stumble to Force Choke tomorrow, my mobile sucks on this forum).

As well, i'll start putting together a lesson in Alchemy, and can see about submitting a basic, mass produced Grimoire to the factory for the OS that would contain Acolyte level teachings on Alchemy. Some options to discuss pertaining to that, but that was the idea, use the training class as dev for that, so if someone isn't around to teach, the Grimoire can let people self-teach the basics, ICly.

[member="Sinistra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom