Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle FE-1 Class Assault Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

9e5abda621155b953fdc03125cc43f48.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create an assault walker for use by the Fel Empire
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: NA
  • Restricted Missions: NA
  • Primary Source: NA

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Paradigm Hypernautics
  • Model: FE-1
  • Affiliation: Paradigm Hypernautics
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Mass Produced
  • Material: Durasteel, Quadranium,

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification:: Walker
  • Role: Assault Walker
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Minimum Crew: 1
  • Optimal Crew: 2, Pilot and Gunner
  • Propulsion: Bipedal
  • Speed: Very Slow
  • Maneuverability: Low
  • Armaments: Very HighAuto-Blaster
  • Dual Turret Mounted Concussion Missile
  • Dual Turret Mounted Heavy Laser Cannon
[*]Defenses: High
[*]Squadron Count: Very Low(4)
[*]Passenger Capacity: 8
[*]Cargo Capacity: Very Small

SPECIAL FEATURES
Auto-Blaster

Strengths:
  • Battle Born: With Twin-Laser Cannons, Twin Concussion Missle Launcher, and an Autoblaster the FE-1 purs down death upon its enemies

Weaknesses:
  • However its weight slows it down as does it's bipedal mode of transportation.
DESCRIPTION
The FE-1 Assault Walker was produced by Paradigm Hypernautics for the Fel Empire after Titan joined them. It focuses on dealing as much destruction in as small of an amount of time as possible. It possesses an Auto-Blaster for enemy artillery, vehicles, bunkers, and barricades; this is augmented by turreted mounted, twin laser cannons to deal with infantry, and a twin concussion missile launcher to clean up any large groups of infantry or punch a hole for the cannon.

Titan said:
High Powered Repeating Energy Cannon
Energy cannons are pretty vague in canon, and I've not heard of a Repeating energy cannon before. Can you elaborate on what this weapon is like in your description please, especially in comparison to some common vanilla weapon (like a laser cannon, projectile cannon, etc). I'd particularly like to know its rough characteristics, such as range, power, rough rate of fire, and any particular special characteristics it may have.

Titan

[member="Gir Quee"] I was looking on Wookiepedia and foung what I was looming for when I put energy cannon; Apparently I was thinking of auto-blasters so I changed it to that.

Titan said:
Armaments: Very High Auto-Turret Dual Turret Mounted Concussion Missile Dual Turret Mounted Heavy Laser Cannon
Is this auto-turret the same as the autoblaster?

Titan said:
It possesses an Energy Cannon for enemy artillery, vehicles, bunkers, and barricades; this is augmented by turreted mounted, twin laser cannons to deal with infantry, and a twin concussion missile launcher to clean up any large groups of infantry or punch a hole for the cannon.

You may want to change this reference to the energy cannon too, since it isn't part of the vehicle's design any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom