Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite character

Ava Solborne

A
I am sure everyone has some favourite characters in the board... Maybe you'd share the names of the ones you really like?

My favourite from the good side is either Ben Watts or Karen Roberts. Ben is so... wise Jedi Master. He reminds me Qui-Gon Jinn, though they are not wise in the same ways. Karen is just so friendly, well developed character.

But my actual favourite is Daxton Bane from the bad side. He is well developed, his actions are so Daxton Bane-ish and his posts are well written. I think he really deserved the Knight rank.

Im currently in a duel with Daxton and I agree with you on this one. Daxton changes the story on the dime. (not trying to brown nose here but) Daxton is really good at making the RP intresting.

Thank you Dominator and Shaw. I appreciate that Daxton's sense of evilness is appreciated.

For me, the best on the side of the good is Ben Watts. I have to bring my A game every time we cross swords.
For the neutral, its a tie between Dominator and Shaw. Because you are always meddling in things that are far greater than you realize. lol
For evil, I would naturally say me. But if I have to pick someone else, I would have to go Moridin. Another person capable of pushing me to write better.

Looking forward to many more great rps with everyone on the board.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Siobhan.

Hands down. Her posts in Anaxes and Recruitment into Omega sealed the deal. She's rough, she's dirty, she's beautiful-smart-amazing, and if she were real; I'd want her so bad. :D

Yay! *feels shiny and happy* Thanks, Karen! You're pretty fun as well.

IC Siobhan * smiles at Karen* : We should...get to know each other better.

I like Tegaea a lot. Aurelia is pretty amazing as well. Gotta love someone so smug, especially since she often does have a point! A good representation of what I'd expect a Republic politician to be like, especially in the post-collapse era we're in now.

Alli Wren

A
I am torn I like several of you... the first two that come to mind are Alexander and Daxton, they are both awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom