Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fated Meetings

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Naboo was a beautiful planet. From its landscape to its architechture. Though some would think the less gungans the better. But nonetheless it was a decent place where one would think to settle. Perhaps retire to when they grew old and weak, or maybe even call a future kingdom. Namarii had planned on something like that for this lush planet. It would take some time, to be sure, but she had to start somewhere if she wanted to get her footing into becoming ruler of most of the galaxy. A grand expectation, sure, but Namrii didn't intend to let her powers go to waste like her parents did. Or rather fake parents since her real ones left her at an orphanage when she was too young to remember. The memeory of it always did irritate her at times. But for now she was busy trying to get what she wanted, and she always did.

When first arriving on Naboo Namarii managed to weasel her way into the home of a high ranking and rich official. Using the guise of a poor girl in need she was able to use her powers of force persuaion, which she did not know was the case and only thinking it magic, on him. Before she knew it he was under her spell and she was living like a fat cat in his home.

Currenlty she was sitting on a terrace with a view of the nearby lake, sitting in the largest chair in the household. Her hair was out and down around her shoudlers as she was wearing a long flowing bathrobe while soaking in the sun. Her feet were up on a stool while being tended to by one of the servants who was painting her nails, just like the other one working on her right hand. Another servant, which was actually the Naboo offical, was serving her a drink and pointing a straw in her mouth.

After drinking enough she said "Thank you, Hurbis."

"Of course, princess." he said with a dazed smile and all too happy tone in his voice. "Anything for you."

"I know." she said, putting her head back and taking a deep relaxing breath. "I can really get used to this."

@Penumbra

Matreya

(Lol sorry the notification never popped up in my inventory.)

Clad in his own disguise, this one laying in the form of his true heritage. Penumbranever dressed the part of his royal blood, and when he did it was only on special occasions. Why then was he dressed in a scarlet shirt made of the finest silks, breeches made of grand smooth and shining fabrics, while on his back adorned a lush black cape that billowed behind himself?

Because he was visiting Ashlyn's home. His now dead bride to be was born nearby, and the family that owned this home were friends. Oddly enough, as their aid opened the door, Zaiden could almost smell the intrusion. Someone new was here, and they were playing games.

Zaiden loved games. Casting about himself a Force Cloak, he vanished from sight. Soundlessly approaching the woman that reclined on the patio, he wondered if she meant this family harm...

@[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
As Namarii relaxed she sat up, suddenly feeling something off. Her force sensative reaction could tell someone or something was nearby. Quick she shooed everyone off before looking around the nearby area. She got up and looked over the terace, not seeing anything, then in the house, still nothing. She sat back down and shook the feeling off before calling for the man who owned the house.

"Check around this entire place." she said. "I get the feeling we're not alone."

"Yes, princess." he said with a bow before walking off.

"And have someone come rub my feet." she called as she relaxed and closed her eyes. "They're getting a bit sore."

@Penumbra

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom