Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Far from Home (Zoey Matrix)

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
Demonsgate. She remembered the name, a few images, a cantina. Nothing else. But setting down in space controlled by an unknown power, who seemed to have been in control for longer than she had been alive, was enough to send the memories flooding back. The Pinhead Gundark. What kind of name was that? Ah, well. Shouldn't be too hard. As she walked into the room, the lights struck her. Flashing repeatedly, and bright, she shielded her eyes and moved in. It seemed to be a bit... overly colorful, but she could swear this was the place. She was first sold here. Sitting in a booth, she watched to see if the scene would replay in the corner.
@Zoey Matrix

I smiled as I took a nice long drink. Looking at the man across from me, he was sweating profusely. Staring from the cups on the table to my smirking face. He thought I was a human, with the slight pink tint in my skin, it may have looked like I was sunburned instead of part Zeltron. I looked at the cups in front of me. All of them empty. I counted 37 in all. Including the one in my hand as I chugged the rest of it. The rather large man in front of me just started in awe of how much my little body could hold with the drinks. I smiled and shook my head, standing up as I spoke, "I'll give you the rest of the night to drink like that. When you do, come and tell me." I didn't even feel dizzy.

I had no drunk effect on my body as I could drink much, MUCH more than most other people in the galaxy. I slammed my fist to the right of my chest and let out a horrendous burp. I smiled as the man just let his head fall to the table. I walked away with others staring after me, either for amazement in my drinking prowess, or the way that I was dressed in my robes. or the fact that I had very large.... assets. Even walking to the corner of the room where people seemed to be selling something. I didn't know what yet, because I had only seen people come and go. Now I wanted to find this out.

[member="Dalansa"]

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
So they still operated here. Saddening. But not for long. She looked at the latest victim. A kid, maybe seven at most. She couldn't tell the gender. But she could also see [member="Zoey Marix"] heading that way. A buyer? Maybe. A Sith, by the looks. The Offshoot slowly, carefully, stood and moved to where the slavers were doing business.

I was walking up to the booth thing. Still on not sure what they were selling, but I could see a child's head over the crowd with bruises. I paid no attention to someone who was walking there at the same time I was . I was more interested in the selling of whatever it was. Getting closer still, I could see that the child's face was bruised and beaten. Tears went down her face, and her body structure reminded me of an Arkanian. I shook my head and pushed my way through the crowd, not caring that I got dirty looks. once I reached the podium I saw that the child was being sold for a very high price.

I was done. I had fought on this planet for the Crusade, only for it to be taken by slavers. I was not liking it here. and I was going to end it. Walking up to the man who was running the thing, he looked to be some form of a near human. I placed my hand on the table and spoke, "Sir, I would like you to leave. You are not allowed to sell here anymore." I was going to try to be nice and not kill him right now. Even as a Mother, I had the thought of taking my beskad and killing everyone in the group.

[member="Dalansa"]

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
"And why should I?" The man said. He smiled, seeming to think he was invincible. And then a single shot rang out. The man screamed, clutching his shoulder. A figure in the back stepped forwards again, a holdout blaster leveled at the man. She smiled. "I've wanted to do that for fifteen years. One more move and you die." Dalansa stepped forward, her saber coming onto her offhand as she walked up. She was seething. There was no doubt her threat would hold true.
[member="Zoey Marix"]

I smiled as the man thought that he would somehow rule the world. I was reaching for my beskad to just decapitate the man's head off, but a blaster round came out of nowhere and hit him on the shoulder. A smoking hole is what was left, as a woman, Clearly pissed off at the man, had a blaster and was drawing her lightsaber. I smiled knowing what to do already. As her lightsaber was in her hand, it was just long enough for me to grab onto. "Stop." I looked her dead in the eyes. Making sure that she didn't do something stupid.

I looked at the man then back at the Arkanian Offshoot. Apparent by her pure white skin, silver eyes, and rather pointy ears. "killing this man will bring you nothing. I have an idea for you." As the people in the crowd stared at me, I turned around, Grabbed the man by his collar, and hefted him up. Surprisingly strong for my stature, he tried to pull back, only for me to shove a thumb in the hole that the bolt had formed. He screamed on the top of his lungs. I took my thumb out and spoke in a clear and rather evil tone, "Come and you will not have to feel that again." I began to lead him out of the bar. Motioning for the woman to follow.

Right out of the doors, I threw the man to the ground and brought out my beskad, slamming it down on his right hand and into the dirt. He screamed some more. With an open hand I motioned to him, "Do whatever pleases you, but don't kill him."

[member="Dalansa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom