Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Judge Recruitment

Due to one of the Factory Judges going on LOA, another one leaving us, and an odd increase in both Tech and Ship submissions, the Factory is looking to hire one or two new Factory Judges.

To fulfill this role you must:

• Follow instructions
  • Compromise and put aside personal agendas
  • Have time to commit to this enterprise

If you would like to be a Factory Judge please fill out the form below and send it to myself and [member="Spencer Jacobs"] in a single PM:

• Name:
  • Prior experience:
  • Reason for application:
  • Anything else that might be relevant:

Leaving either Spencer or myself out of the PM will automatically disqualify you, as will posting your application in this thread. Please keep it simple, effective, and serious. Anyone can apply, whether you're a brand new member(I encourage you extra), an old one, or even just looking to learn. We do not discriminate and everyone will at least be considered.

Applications will stay open until next Saturday unless suitable candidate are found.

If you already PM'd me you don't need to again this is simply a re-post in the Announcement forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom