Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction transfer poll

Should we transfer faction ownership to my sub-account, Shran, and try to rebuild?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Decious

High Marshal of the Mara Armada
Since faction leadership has been essentially removed, I figured that rather than let this faction die, we could try and salvage what’s left of it. With that said, this isn’t just a simple attempt at a usurpation of power, there is canon relevance to my offer. Shran, the character who would assume control, was the Minister of Defense and to my knowledge he was one of the highest ranking cabinet members under Graf. It would make sense that if there was a canon effort to save what was left of the faction, he would be leading the charge. With that said, I need a vote of approval from any members still active here for site admins to approve the transfer. I really did like this faction and I’d hate to see it just crumble, I know a lot of you feel the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom